- The report contains detailed information about Advantex Marketing International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Advantex Marketing International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Advantex Marketing International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Advantex Marketing International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Advantex Marketing International Inc. business.
About Advantex Marketing International Inc.
Advantex Marketing International, Inc. operates in the marketing services industry. The company manages white-labelled rewards accelerator programs for major affinity groups (Affinity Partners) through which their members (Affinity Members) earn bonus frequent flyer miles and/or other rewards on purchases (Rewards) at participating merchants (Merchant Partners).
The company, under the umbrella of each program, provides participating merchants with marketing and customer incentives, and secured future sales through its Advance Purchase Marketing model. Merchants participate in Advantex rewards accelerator programs under the following options: Advance Purchase Marketing: featuring marketing, customer rewards, business intelligence, and cash in advance of future sales; and Marketing Only: featuring marketing, customer rewards and business analytics, without the cash in advance.
The company manages loyalty marketing programs that deliver accelerated rewards to members of large affinity groups on their purchases at networks of participating merchants that Advantex assembles. Merchants join Advantex programs to generate new and repeat business from among Affinity Members. The company offers a choice of participation packages encompassing secured future sales, the cost of the miles/points awarded to Affinity Members on their purchases, multi-media marketing, data collection and database management, award processing systems, customer service support and reporting on key program metrics.
Advantex Online Shopping Malls are also powered by technology that the company owns and operates. The technology platform allows Advantex to identify qualifying transactions, calculate and award frequent flyer miles to registered members, and provide statistical analysis and reporting of transaction history and trends.
The company provides specialized marketing and financial services for restaurants, premier golf courses, small inns and resorts, and spas across Canada, and for major brand and boutique online retailers in the United States. The company works with approximately 700 Merchant Partners.
The company operates Advance Purchase Marketing programs for merchants, Coalition Loyalty Rewards programs that are integrated into Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Visa cards, private label Online Shopping Mall programs for United Airlines, Alaska Airlines and Lufthansa Airlines.
Advance Purchase Marketing Programs
The company is the originator of Advance Purchase Marketing in Canada, a unique marketing/finance program for merchants, operating in conjunction with the Visa division of CIBC. The company acquires the rights to cash flow from future designated credit card transactions at a discount from participating merchants (Transaction Credits) and promotes the merchant, including cardholder incentives through its loyalty marketing programs.
The company promotes participating merchants to CIBC Visa cardholders through the CIBC ADVANTEX BENEFIT program together with incentives, to holders of eligible cards, to purchase. The programs multi-media marketing mix includes a program Website, newspaper and magazine advertising, direct mail and email campaigns, statement inserts and on-site promotional materials.
As the CIBC Visa cards are used to make purchases at participating merchants, Advantex receives the transaction data, issues the customer rewards to holders of cards eligible for customer rewards, and collects the proceeds from the cardholder transaction from the merchant.
Coalition Loyalty Rewards Programs
CIBC ADVANTEX BENEFIT
The CIBC ADVANTEX BENEFIT is the companys main program for credit card issuers, and is fully integrated into CIBC Visa cards including CIBC Aerogold Visa Card, a Gold Visa card in Canada. Other participating cards include the CIBC Aventura Gold Visa Card, CIBC Aventura Visa Infinite Card, CIBC Aerogold Visa Infinite Card, CIBC Gold Visa Card, CIBC Dividend Platinum Visa Card, CIBC Vacationgold Visa Card, and CIBC Aero Classic Visa Card (Participating Credit Cards).
Through the CIBC ADVANTEX BENEFIT program, holders of CIBC Visa cards (Cardholders) are eligible to ear
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADVANTEX MARKETING INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADVANTEX MARKETING INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADVANTEX MARKETING INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADVANTEX MARKETING INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADVANTEX MARKETING INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Advantex Marketing International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Advantex Marketing International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Advantex Marketing International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Advantex Marketing International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Advantex Marketing International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADVANTEX MARKETING INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADVANTEX MARKETING INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADVANTEX MARKETING INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADVANTEX MARKETING INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADVANTEX MARKETING INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADVANTEX MARKETING INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Advantex Marketing International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Advantex Marketing International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Advantex Marketing International Inc. Major Shareholders
Advantex Marketing International Inc. History
Advantex Marketing International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Advantex Marketing International Inc. Offices and Representations
Advantex Marketing International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Advantex Marketing International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Advantex Marketing International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Advantex Marketing International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Advantex Marketing International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Advantex Marketing International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Advantex Marketing International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Advantex Marketing International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Advantex Marketing International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Advantex Marketing International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Advantex Marketing International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Advantex Marketing International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?