- The report contains detailed information about 3DShopping.com that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 3DShopping.com. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 3DShopping.com financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 3DShopping.com competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 3DShopping.com business.
3Dshopping Com., formed under the laws of the State of California in 1996, currently provides online merchants with the ability to give their customers interactive, three-dimensional (3D) online shopping experiences. Using the companys proprietary technology, it is able to create web sites for its clients on which 3D images of products they offer are displayed. Web site users are able to view these 3D product images through a full 360-degree rotation around the product image. The companys technology also provides motion imagery and zoom capabilities, allowing users to interactively examine products in detail. The companys technology ensures that images, including motion-based imagery, are accessible from the simplest computers, without end users having to download cumbersome plug-ins or software applications.
Products and Services
The companys 3D proprietary technology and digital photographic techniques are capable of delivering a complete visual display over the Internet or comparable private computer networks for purposes of eBusiness and advertising. The companys technology is used to design, install and maintain web sites that feature products which require rich visual displays to capture buying interest. The companys technology is interactive, allowing the viewer to freeze the frame, select a desired angle and then zoom in on selected details. The companys products include:
3D Image Store The company creates 3D image store using its 3Dshopping System. 3D content is created using actual products or models through digital photography and proprietary programming techniques that, together, produce a fluid full-range rotational view (VR) of products to be displayed on the Internet. The 3Dshopping System does not require end users to download special software or plug-ins, making the online shopping experience hassle-free and fast. The 3Dshopping System is a combination of marketing solutions and technology that, bridges the gap between the traditional see, touch and feel off-line shopping experience and the "static" online shopping experience.
O2VM Movies The Company also uses its proprietary technology to create virtual, full-motion (VM) imagery on web browsers that can be accessed by end users without the need for any additional plug-in downloads. The companys 3D movies are exciting additions to e-commerce, educational, entertainment, and commercial web sites.
O2ZOOM The Companys O2Zoom system provides zoom magnification that is limited only by the quality and size of the original artwork. Images can be zoomed and panned in real time, providing the viewer the unique ability to select and view any portion of the image. O2Zoom is configurable in three ways: as mouse driven magnifying glass; a "click to zoom;" or a combination of the two. The technology offers the viewer the ability to examine details of images without the use of plug-ins and without pixel distortion.
O2 Accelerator - The O2Accelerator is a hardware/software system installed in front of Internet servers that dramatically reduces consumers' wait time during web page downloads by reducing image file size. This technology, typically called image compression, can reduce raw image files sizes of 40K bytes down to 12K bytes without any degradation in image quality.
O2Magic Mail - The 3D Shopping System can be effectively imbedded inside e-mails. This provides the companys clients with the ability to differentiate and enhance their e-mail campaigns. The companys E-mail services include: Designing customized e-mail based marketing campaigns; Integrating the companys VR and VM imagery into the e-mail element of the campaign; Building and managing e-mail address databases; Maintaining and updating customer lists; and Tracking and analyzing responses.
Commercial Builder The companys Commercial Builder enables Internet sites to build custom-designed commercials for end users on an automated basis. Using identifiable end-user information, online advertising targeted toward the demographic group to which the end-user belongs can be developed and delivered to that end user during his or her visit to the site. This
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 3DSHOPPING.COM COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 3DSHOPPING.COM BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 3DSHOPPING.COM SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 3DSHOPPING.COM FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 3DSHOPPING.COM COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 3DShopping.com Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 3DShopping.com and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 3DShopping.com and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 3DShopping.com Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 3DShopping.com Industry Position Analysis
6. 3DSHOPPING.COM NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 3DSHOPPING.COM EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 3DSHOPPING.COM ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 3DSHOPPING.COM IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 3DSHOPPING.COM PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 3DSHOPPING.COM VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
3DShopping.com Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
3DShopping.com Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
3DShopping.com Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
3DShopping.com Offices and Representations
3DShopping.com SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
3DShopping.com Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
3DShopping.com Capital Market Snapshot
3DShopping.com Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
3DShopping.com Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
3DShopping.com Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
3DShopping.com Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
3DShopping.com 1-year Stock Charts
3DShopping.com 5-year Stock Charts
3DShopping.com vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
3DShopping.com vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
3DShopping.com Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?