- The report contains detailed information about ZST Digital Networks, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ZST Digital Networks, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ZST Digital Networks, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ZST Digital Networks, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ZST Digital Networks, Inc. business.
About ZST Digital Networks, Inc.
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. engages in supplying digital and optical network equipment to cable system operators in the Henan Province of China. The company has developed a line of Internet protocol television (IPTV) set-top boxes that are used to provide bundled cable television, Internet and telephone services to residential and commercial customers.
The company offers a range of branded cable television devices and related networking products, including set-top boxes, optical receivers, optical transmitters and cable transmission amplifiers.
Set-top Boxes and Related Products
The company's line of IPTV set-top boxes integrate Internet, multi-media, and communication technologies, provides residential customers with high definition digital multi-media service, and provides freedom to choose video programs offered by the network video providers on broadband IP network. These devices allow consumers who subscribe to television service from multi-channel video distributors to access encrypted digital video and audio content and make use of various interactive applications. These applications include an on-screen interactive program guide, pay-per-view offerings, games and shopping and parental control.
In addition to the functionality of a basic digital set-top box, these devices enable subscribers to pause, stop, reverse, fast forward, record and replay live or recorded digital television content using a built-in hard drive capable of storing up to 200 hours of content. They also include the ability to support video-on-demand services. In addition to set-top boxes, the company also designs and develops related products such as power supplies, remote controls, and other devices and accessories.
Digital Network Equipment
The company offers a line of fiber-optic receivers and transmitters, cable transmission amplifiers, and other network products which provide the speed and clarity necessary in communications systems.
Optical receivers: The companys optical receivers convert a fiber-optic transmission into digital RF signals that are amplified and distributed through a 750-1000MHz optical cable system.
Optical transmitters: The company has developed a range of optical transmitters, including the 1310nm and 1550nm series products, used in the transmission of cable system front optical fiber signal.
Cable transmission amplifiers: The companys main bus amplifier and end user amplifier products are used to improve the signal quality in cable networks.
Monitoring and Cable Services
The company offers security and monitoring services, which involves the installation of monitoring systems in buildings, including the design and implementation of various devices, such as coding and decoding devices, digital cameras, and matrix exchanges. It also offers cable services and provides networking thoughout buildings with proper devices and components, such as welding machines, optical digital audio machines, and audio and video distributors.
In 2009, the company entered into a network access right agreement with the Henan Subsidiary of China Unicom that allows it to use the China Unicom wireless network for providing GPS location and tracking services to third parties.
The companys main clients are broadcasting TV bureaus and cable network operators serving various cities and counties. It has approximately 30 main customers, including the broadcasting TV bureaus and cable network operators of the cities of Nanyang, Mengzhou, Xuchang, Pingdingshan, Kaifeng, Zhoukou and Gongyi, and the counties of Yuanyang, Luoning, Neihuang, Yinyang, Xixia, Kaifeng, Nanzhao, and Gushi. The companys customers include Nanyang Radio & Television Bureau, Kaifeng Radio & Television Bureau, Pingding Radio & Television Bureau, Mengzhou Radio & Television Bureau, and Anyang Radio & Television Bureau.
The companys suppliers include Hangzhou Jingbao Electronic Ltd., Sichuan Jinwangtong Technology Co. Ltd., and Jinbo Electronic Co. Ltd.
The company's competitors include companies, such as Motorola, Cisco Systems, and Pace.
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZST DIGITAL NETWORKS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZST DIGITAL NETWORKS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZST DIGITAL NETWORKS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZST DIGITAL NETWORKS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZST DIGITAL NETWORKS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ZST Digital Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ZST Digital Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZST DIGITAL NETWORKS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZST DIGITAL NETWORKS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZST DIGITAL NETWORKS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZST DIGITAL NETWORKS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZST DIGITAL NETWORKS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZST DIGITAL NETWORKS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Major Shareholders
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. History
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Offices and Representations
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ZST Digital Networks, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?