- The report contains detailed information about Yaskawa Electric Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Yaskawa Electric Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Yaskawa Electric Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Yaskawa Electric Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Yaskawa Electric Corp. business.
About Yaskawa Electric Corp.
YASKAWA Electric Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, sale, installation, maintenance, and engineering of mechatronics products. The company operates through four segments: Motion Control, Robotics, System Engineering, and Information Technologies. The Motion Control segment offers solutions to innovate machinery and systems by providing motion control products and application know how, including AC servo drives, controllers, and linear motors. Its servo drives are used in semiconductor/FPD (flat panel display) manufacturing machines, chip mounters, machine tools, robots, food and packaging machines, printing machines, and textile machines, as well as in air conditioners, refrigerators and washing machines, elevators, and cranes. The Robotics segment provides automation through robots in manufacturing processes in various industries, including automobile and electrical machinery related markets. Its robots automate various processes, including arc welding, spot welding, painting, assembly, and handling. This segment also supplies robots for cleaning rooms and vacuum environments, as well as for handling system products for the semiconductor and FPD manufacturing industries. The System Engineering segment offers solutions for steel plants and water treatment plants, as well as large scale crane facilities. The Information Technologies segment engages in the manufacture and sale of computer peripherals, system equipment, and terminal equipment. It also provides data recovery, information processing, and software development services. The company operates in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. YASKAWA Electric was founded in 1915 and is headquartered in Kitakyushu, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Yaskawa Electric Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Yaskawa Electric Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Yaskawa Electric Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Yaskawa Electric Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Yaskawa Electric Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Yaskawa Electric Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Yaskawa Electric Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Yaskawa Electric Corp. Major Shareholders
Yaskawa Electric Corp. History
Yaskawa Electric Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Yaskawa Electric Corp. Offices and Representations
Yaskawa Electric Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yaskawa Electric Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Yaskawa Electric Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Yaskawa Electric Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Yaskawa Electric Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Yaskawa Electric Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Yaskawa Electric Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Yaskawa Electric Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Yaskawa Electric Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Yaskawa Electric Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Yaskawa Electric Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Yaskawa Electric Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?