- The report contains detailed information about Xerox Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Xerox Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Xerox Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Xerox Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Xerox Corp. business.
About Xerox Corp.
Xerox Corporation engages in the production and sale of document systems and services for businesses. It offers a range of color, and black-and-white multifunction devices; and printers, copier fax products, and document related software solutions.
The company offers a range of services and solutions in partnership with independent software partners that allow customers to analyze, streamline, automate, secure, and track their document workflows. The company provides high-end digital monochrome and color systems designed for customers in the graphic communications industry and for large enterprises. These high-end devices enable digital on-demand printing, digital full-color printing, and enterprise printing.
The company provides a portfolio of document systems and services for businesses of any size. This includes printers, multifunction devices, production publishing systems, managed print services (MPS), and related software. It also offers support and supplies, such as toner, paper, and ink as part of document technology offerings.
The companys segments include: Production, Office, and Other.
The Office segment serves global, national and small to mid-size commercial customers, as well as government, education and other public sector customers. Office systems and services, which include monochrome devices at speeds up to 95 ppm and color devices up to 85 ppm, include a family of ColorQube, WorkCentre multifunction printers (MFPs) and Phaser desktop printers and MFPs.
ColorQube 9201/9202/9203: A game-changer that brings Xeroxs Solid Ink technology upstream to the console (A3) workgroup color market.
Phaser 7500: This 35 ppm color laser printer allows small and mid-sized workgroups to attain professional-quality features.
WorkCentre 6400: The WC6400 is Xeroxs desktop MFP that utilizes Xeroxs Smart Controller platform and supports EIP, Xeroxs open platform allowing customization of applications on the MFP.
WorkCentre 7425/7428/7435: This A3 workgroup color MFP platform utilizes HiQ LED technology and targets the sweet spot of the color market with speeds up to 35 ppm color and black-and-white.
Channel Managed Print Services: A suite of managed print service programs that help channel partners manage their customers' printing infrastructure.
Enterprise Print Services: A managed print services solution offering to help companies better manage documents across their global print infrastructurefrom the office to the in-house print center to the virtual workplace.
The company provides digital monochrome and color systems designed for customers in the graphic communications industry and for enterprises. The devices enable digital on-demand printing, digital full-color printing, and enterprise printing. It offers cut sheet monochrome production systems from 65 to 288 pages per minute and color production systems from 40 to 110 pages per minute (ppm), and a line of continuous feed printers from 250 to 1,300 ppm. In addition, it offers a range of pre-press and post-press options and workflow software.
The companys Freeflow digital workflow collection of software technology solutions enables its customers to improve various aspects of their processes, from content creation and management to production and fulfillment. Its digital technology, combined with total document solutions and services, enable personalization and printing on demand.
In 2009, the company launched FreeFlow Process Manager 8.0. Through its FreeFlow Digital Workflow collection and FreeFlow Print Server, the company delivers three primary values to customers, the ability to Connect, Control, and Enable. The company's solutions: connect customers to their customers, 24/7 enabling them to be open for business round the clock; control customers costs, environmental impacts, and security; and enable new applications and new revenue streams, such as photo books, secure event tickets, and packaging.
Xerox DocuColor 7002/8002: The company offers a 70 and 80 ppm full-color production systems. The new products utilize a gloss toner formulation, which pr
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XEROX CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XEROX CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XEROX CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XEROX CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XEROX CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Xerox Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Xerox Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Xerox Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Xerox Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Xerox Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. XEROX CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XEROX CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. XEROX CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XEROX CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XEROX CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XEROX CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Xerox Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Xerox Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Xerox Corp. Major Shareholders
Xerox Corp. History
Xerox Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Xerox Corp. Offices and Representations
Xerox Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Xerox Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Xerox Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Xerox Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Xerox Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Xerox Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Xerox Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Xerox Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Xerox Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Xerox Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Xerox Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Xerox Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?