- The report contains detailed information about World Am Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for World Am Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The World Am Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes World Am Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of World Am Inc. business.
About World Am Inc.
World Am, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of automated passage control and security devices to government and other commercial enterprises. The company has three wholly-owned subsidiaries: Technology Development International, Inc. (TDI); Isotec, Inc. (Isotec); and Senz-It, Inc. (Senz-It).
Senz-It develops, commercializes, and markets technology in the field of micro-sensor elements and sensor arrays to the homeland security, indoor air quality, food purity and processing, and medical diagnostic industries. Senz-It has entered into a license with the State University of New York at Buffalo (SUNY) to market a technology in the field of micro-sensor elements and sensor arrays.
Services and Products: The business activities of the Senz-It subsidiary fall into four segments and specific sub-sectors, including homeland security; indoor air quality (IAQ), food processing and distribution, and medical diagnostics.
Homeland Security: Within the homeland security market, Senz-It focuses on three major application areas, including cargo security, building security, and transportation security.
Isotec engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of automated security portals used to control entry or exit of people and materials into and/or out of a facility. Isotec has installed systems for customers, such as Lawrence Livermore Labs, Mellon Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, the United States Air Force, and the United States Department of Energy.
Isotec has established a development and manufacturing organization providing products that integrate with systems. Isotec markets these products to commercial organizations, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers, and governmental and defense agencies.
Services and Products: The business activities of Isotec fall into five categories, including design and manufacture of a standard line of APC systems for commercial, retail, and government use; customization/modification of APC systems per customer specifications; development of security devices for APC; and acquisition, development, sales, marketing, and distribution of component products. The specific product types manufactured by Isotec are as follows:
Weapons Control Systems: These systems are fabricated as one or more lane metal detector based structures with interlocking doors designed to prevent weapons from entering a facility.
Passage Control Systems: These systems are fabricated as multi-door bi-directional structures with interlocking doors designed to prevent unauthorized individuals from entering a facility.
Asset Protection Systems: These systems are fabricated as single door passage monitors with two-door bi-directional structures with interlocking systems designed to prevent unauthorized materials from entering or leaving a facility.
Site Specific Designs for Any Application: Isotec provides solutions for various passage control situations.
Anti-Tailgating System: Isotecs Anti-Tailgating System is an integrated system that controls entry access through a protected doorway by detecting multiple individuals attempting to enter through that door without individual authorization. The anti-tailgating system works with card, PIN or biometric access control devices, and connects directly to the users existing 24-volt door lock, lock sensor, and door status sensor to monitor and control access through that door.
The companys major competitors include Hamilton Safe and Novacomm.
World Am, Inc. was incorporated in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WORLD AM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WORLD AM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WORLD AM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WORLD AM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WORLD AM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. World Am Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of World Am Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of World Am Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. World Am Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. World Am Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WORLD AM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WORLD AM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WORLD AM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WORLD AM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WORLD AM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WORLD AM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
World Am Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
World Am Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
World Am Inc. Major Shareholders
World Am Inc. History
World Am Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
World Am Inc. Offices and Representations
World Am Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
World Am Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
World Am Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
World Am Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
World Am Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
World Am Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
World Am Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
World Am Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
World Am Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
World Am Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
World Am Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
World Am Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?