- The report contains detailed information about Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. business.
About Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc.
Wireless Ronin Technologies, Inc., together with its subsidiary, Wireless Ronin Technologies (Canada), Inc., designs and develops application-specific visual marketing solutions. The company offers dynamic digital signage solutions for specific retail and service markets.
The RoninCast Solution
The companys software manages, schedules, and delivers dynamic digital content over wired or wireless networks. Its suite of software products has been trademarked RoninCast. Its solution integrates proprietary software components and delivers content over proprietary communication protocols.
RoninCast software solution includes project planning, design services, network deployment, software training, equipment, hardware configuration, content engineering/development, implementation, maintenance, 24/7 help desk support, and a network operations center. RoninCast is an enterprise, Web-based or hosted software solution which addresses changes in advertising dynamics and other traditional methods of delivering content.
Master Controller (MC) The MC is divided into two discrete operational components: the Master Controller Server (MCS) and the Master Controller Client (MCC). The MCS provides centralized control the entire signage network and is controlled by operators through the MCC graphical user interface. Content, schedules and commands are submitted by users through the MCC to be distributed by the MCS to the End-Point Controllers. Additionally, through the MCS, network and content reports, and field data are viewed by operators utilizing the MCC.
End-Point Controller (EPC) The EPC receives content, schedules, and commands from the centralized MCS. It then passes along the information to the End-Point Viewers in its local environment. The EPC then sends content, executes schedules and forwards commands that have been delivered. Additionally, the EPC monitors the health of the local network and sends status reports to the MCS.
End-Point Viewer (EPV) The EPV software displays the content that has been distributed to it from the EPC or the Site Controller. It keeps track of the name of the content that is playing, and when and how many times it has played. This information is delivered back to the MCS through the EPC.
Site Controller (SC) The SC provides localized control and operation of an installation. It delivers, broadcasts, or distributes schedules and content. The level of control over these operations set at specific levels to allow local management access to aspects of the network. The SC also allows information to be reviewed regarding the status of their local RoninCast network.
Network Builder (NB) The NB allows operators to set up virtual networks of signage that create groups for specific content distribution. EPVs grouped by location, type, audience, or whatever method the user chooses.
Schedule Builder (SB) The SB provides users the ability to create schedules for extended content distribution. Schedules created a day, a week, a month or a year at a time. These schedules are executed by the EPCs at the local level.
Zone Builder (ZB) The ZB allows screen space to be divided into discreet sections (zones) that can each play separate content. This allows reuse of media created from other sources, regardless of the pixel-size of the destination screen. Additionally, each zone individually scheduled and managed.
RoninCast Wall (RCW) The RCW provides the ability to synch multiple screens together to create complex effects and compositions such as an image moving from one screen to the next screen, or all screens playing new content at one time.
Database Client (DBC) The DBC allows for automation of control of the RoninCast network. Information retrieved from a database and sent to the EPVs automatically. This software is implementation where information changes on a regular basis, such as meeting room calendars or arrival and departure times, or data feeds from the Internet (for example, stock prices or sports scores).
Event Log Viewer (EVL) The EVL allows the user to analyze logs collected from the field in an organized manner. Filtering and sorting of data in any aspect further simplifies the analysis.
Software Development Kit (SDK) The SDK is provided so that customers create their own custom applications that interface with the RoninCast network.
The company offers a range of services from consulting, project planning, design, content development, training, hosting, and implementation services.
The companys principal suppliers include NEC Display Solutions and Synexx for monitors; ASI and NowMicro for computers; Chief Manufacturing, Inc. and Peerless for fixtures; and MTG, TekServe and Field Solutions for installation services.
The companys customers include Aramark, Thomson Reuters, Chrysler (BBDO Detroit/Windsor), and YUM/KFC.
The company competes with EnQii and Stratacache as digital signage providers. Within its primary verticals of automotive, food service and retail, its competitors include Broadsign, Scala, Omnivex, Hughes, Texas Digital, c-nario, Harris-Infocaster, Planar/Coolsign and Cisco Systems. Touch-screen competitors include Netkey and Nanonation.
Wireless Ronin Technologies, Inc. was incorporated in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WIRELESS RONIN TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WIRELESS RONIN TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WIRELESS RONIN TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WIRELESS RONIN TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WIRELESS RONIN TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WIRELESS RONIN TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WIRELESS RONIN TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WIRELESS RONIN TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WIRELESS RONIN TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WIRELESS RONIN TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WIRELESS RONIN TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. History
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wireless Ronin Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?