- The report contains detailed information about Westminster Group Plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Westminster Group Plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Westminster Group Plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Westminster Group Plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Westminster Group Plc business.
About Westminster Group Plc
Westminster Group plc engages in the design, supply, and ongoing support of fire, safety, security, and defense solutions to governments and government agencies, non governmental organizations, and blue chip commercial organizations worldwide. Its products and services cover various forms of anti-terrorism and risk reduction solutions, border and perimeter security, and covert and overt surveillance and tracking systems together with defense and homeland security solutions. The company also offers security personnel and corporate security solutions to protect high profile international customers and organizations; integrated low voltage systems, including fire and security systems, CCTV, structured cabling, TV and satellite distribution products, and wireless data technology products; and high end security solutions for cash handling, bullion storage, jewellery and diamond merchants, chemical storage, and utilities. In addition, it provides other specialist services, such as emergency lighting and evacuation systems; public address systems; nurse and warden call systems; personal alarm systems; medical alert systems for the elderly and infirm; and personnel protection systems for hospital staff, as well as protection to individuals who work remotely, such as inspectors or engineers on water treatment plants, electrical installations, and rural delivery persons against illness, mishap, or accident. Further, the company offers security equipment and clothing for civilians and service personnel; fever detection and screening systems for airports and public events; and travel advice and emergency evacuation services for overseas travelers. Westminster Group plc was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in Banbury, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WESTMINSTER GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WESTMINSTER GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WESTMINSTER GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WESTMINSTER GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WESTMINSTER GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Westminster Group Plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Westminster Group Plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Westminster Group Plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Westminster Group Plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Westminster Group Plc Industry Position Analysis
6. WESTMINSTER GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WESTMINSTER GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WESTMINSTER GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WESTMINSTER GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WESTMINSTER GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WESTMINSTER GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Westminster Group Plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Westminster Group Plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Westminster Group Plc Major Shareholders
Westminster Group Plc History
Westminster Group Plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Westminster Group Plc Offices and Representations
Westminster Group Plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Westminster Group Plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Westminster Group Plc Capital Market Snapshot
Westminster Group Plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Westminster Group Plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Westminster Group Plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Westminster Group Plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Westminster Group Plc 1-year Stock Charts
Westminster Group Plc 5-year Stock Charts
Westminster Group Plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Westminster Group Plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Westminster Group Plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?