- The report contains detailed information about Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. business.
About Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp.
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corporation engages in the distribution, design, manufacture, assembly, service, and marketing of electronic components. The company offers liquid crystal displays (LCD), video monitors, gaming supplies and components, and the integration of touch sensors to video monitors.
The company offers a line of video monitors, with LCD sizes ranging from 6.4 inches to 42 inches and CRT sizes ranging from 13 inches to 27 inches with horizontal scan frequencies from 15k Hz to 80kHz. In addition to providing standardized products, the company also customizes electrical and mechanical applications to meet specific customer requirements and optically bonds touch screen sensors to video displays to allow interaction with a computer program by touching a video screen. The company also designs and sells LCD replacement kits to replace CRT monitors in existing games (primarily IGT) directly to casinos and sells used games to foreign casinos.
The company has a subcontractor relationship with two different Taiwanese electronics companies to manufacture LCD video displays in China. In addition, the company owns American Gaming & Electronics, Inc. (AGE), a parts distributor, service center and a seller of refurbished gaming machines to the gaming markets.
The companys major customer is Aristocrat Technologies Pty., Ltd.
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corporation was founded in 1924.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WELLS-GARDNER ELECTRONICS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WELLS-GARDNER ELECTRONICS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WELLS-GARDNER ELECTRONICS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WELLS-GARDNER ELECTRONICS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WELLS-GARDNER ELECTRONICS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. WELLS-GARDNER ELECTRONICS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WELLS-GARDNER ELECTRONICS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WELLS-GARDNER ELECTRONICS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WELLS-GARDNER ELECTRONICS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WELLS-GARDNER ELECTRONICS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WELLS-GARDNER ELECTRONICS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Major Shareholders
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. History
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Offices and Representations
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wells-Gardner Electronics Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?