- The report contains detailed information about Vuance, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vuance, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vuance, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vuance, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vuance, Ltd. business.
About Vuance, Ltd.
Vuance Ltd., a development-stage company, engages in the development and marketing of security solutions for viewing, tracking, locating, credentialing, and managing assets and personnel.
The company offers three principal products suites to its customers:
Active RFID is long, active radio frequency identification equipment that utilizes active radio frequency communications to track assets, people and objects for potential governmental agency and commercial customers. The companys solutions are programmable, small, sensitive and relatively cheap, providing significant competitive advantages.
Electronic Access Control (EAC) Suite: EAC applications provide security for enterprises, schools, office buildings, warehouses and government facilities. The companys solutions provide credentials (secure badges), readers, door hardware, sensing devices, alarms, controllers and host hardware and software to help maintain security at these facilities. The company provides these solutions through branded offerings:
COMPASS: COMPASS is used by schools and universities (Columbine, Virginia Tech and Rutgers, among others) and by governmental agencies and commercial enterprises (such as Prince Williams County).
MASC: Managed Automated Security Controls is an integrated solution designed for larger commercial enterprises. MASC helps organizations (such as airports, banks, hospitals, and correctional facilities) to control access, communications, and other security solutions from an integrated platform.
Insignia and Clarity: Insignia and Clarity together constitute a software hardware solution sold by distributors to smaller businesses.
Intelli-Site Software Package: Intelli-Site is a software package, used for integrated security control and as a management software solution. This package is scalable from stand-alone applications that can manage various applications from with in a single, unified, GUI platform that is used mainly for enterprise-level deployments. It also provides flexibility for future system change or expansion and can support both new and existing subsystems.
Credentialing & Incident Management Suite
Credentialing (RAPTOR): Storage and secure retrieval system for credentialing, authenticating, verifying, validating, and managing personnel, tracking and logistics, designed especially for state and local governments, critical infrastructure, and first responders.
Critical Situation Management System (CSMS)
CSMS offers a solution for credentialing, incident management, accountability and virtual access control. The company has a product line, with smart cards, both standalone and handheld readers, and interoperable communications equipment. Credentialing and Incident Management systems utilize both passive and active RFID technology, creating a solution in the industry. CSMS applications target the following industries: Law Enforcement, Fire Rescue, Homeland and Site Security and Emergency Management.
Active RFID Business
The company, in February 2006, introduced its active RFID technology, which utilizes active radio frequency communications to track people and objects. The company developed this new technology to meet the market demand for asset and person tracking solutions. In order to focus on the market for this technology the company acquired SHC, which owned the AAID long range Active RFID security solution.
The majority of the sales are vehicle-related including gated communities, employee parking lots, and fleet management. The companys AAID movement detection solution can monitor and track items simultaneously, providing an active set of different signals and alerts. The software and hardware solution employs small, low-powered RFID tags attached to an object or a person.
Main activities in its active RFID business involve the development and marketing of a new product, the AAID Suite, which is described below.
The basic components of its AAID Suite include: an active tag, which contains a microchip equipped transponder, an antenna and a capacitor, attached to the item to be identified, located or tracked;
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VUANCE, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VUANCE, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VUANCE, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VUANCE, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VUANCE, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vuance, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vuance, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vuance, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vuance, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vuance, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. VUANCE, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VUANCE, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VUANCE, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VUANCE, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VUANCE, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VUANCE, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vuance, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vuance, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vuance, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Vuance, Ltd. History
Vuance, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vuance, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Vuance, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vuance, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vuance, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Vuance, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Vuance, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vuance, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vuance, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vuance, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Vuance, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Vuance, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vuance, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vuance, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?