- The report contains detailed information about Vtion Wireless Technology AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vtion Wireless Technology AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vtion Wireless Technology AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vtion Wireless Technology AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vtion Wireless Technology AG business.
About Vtion Wireless Technology AG
Vtion Wireless Technology AG engages in the design, development, and distribution of wireless data cards to access telecommunications networks using mobile computers or personal computers in the Peoples Republic of China. It outsources the hardware design of its wireless data cards to design houses and the production of its wireless data cards to original equipment manufacturers. The company offers a range of wireless data cards, including interfaces, such as PCMCIA, USB, Express Card 34/54, and compact flash. Its data cards are used primarily by business customers and governmental organizations to enable their employees to access a range of applications, including the Internet, e-mail, corporate intranet, remote databases, and corporate applications. The company sells its wireless data cards for the 2.75G/EDGE network through resellers and 3G wireless data cards through distributors. In addition, it sells mobile phones, telecommunications equipment, and Internet protocol servers. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Frankfurt, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VTION WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VTION WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VTION WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VTION WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VTION WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vtion Wireless Technology AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vtion Wireless Technology AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vtion Wireless Technology AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vtion Wireless Technology AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vtion Wireless Technology AG Industry Position Analysis
6. VTION WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VTION WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VTION WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VTION WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VTION WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VTION WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vtion Wireless Technology AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vtion Wireless Technology AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vtion Wireless Technology AG Major Shareholders
Vtion Wireless Technology AG History
Vtion Wireless Technology AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vtion Wireless Technology AG Offices and Representations
Vtion Wireless Technology AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vtion Wireless Technology AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vtion Wireless Technology AG Capital Market Snapshot
Vtion Wireless Technology AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Vtion Wireless Technology AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vtion Wireless Technology AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vtion Wireless Technology AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vtion Wireless Technology AG 1-year Stock Charts
Vtion Wireless Technology AG 5-year Stock Charts
Vtion Wireless Technology AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vtion Wireless Technology AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vtion Wireless Technology AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?