- The report contains detailed information about Vivanco Gruppe AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vivanco Gruppe AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vivanco Gruppe AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vivanco Gruppe AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vivanco Gruppe AG business.
About Vivanco Gruppe AG
Vivanco Gruppe AG develops, procures, and delivers accessories for consumer electronics, information technology, and telecommunications segments in Europe and internationally. It offers digital wireless audio products, headphones, speakers, remote controls, microphones, aerials, mixers and control desks, archiving products, digital photo and camcorder accessories, MP3 accessories, cleaning and maintenance products, wall mountings, and audio-video accessories, as well as audio, video, aerial, and TV-SAT cables and adapters for the consumer-electronics segment. The company also provides PC-mice, keyboards, PC-audio products, multimedia, archiving, PC performance, notebook accessories, wireless LAN, and PC connections for the information technology market. In addition, it offers mobile communication equipment, Bluetooth, and telephone connection products for the telecommunications sector. Vivanco offers its products under the BABYFON, bazoo, Teccus, aircoustic, titan, and prowire brands. The company is headquartered in Ahrensburg, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIVANCO GRUPPE AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIVANCO GRUPPE AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIVANCO GRUPPE AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIVANCO GRUPPE AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIVANCO GRUPPE AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vivanco Gruppe AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vivanco Gruppe AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vivanco Gruppe AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vivanco Gruppe AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vivanco Gruppe AG Industry Position Analysis
6. VIVANCO GRUPPE AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIVANCO GRUPPE AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIVANCO GRUPPE AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIVANCO GRUPPE AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIVANCO GRUPPE AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIVANCO GRUPPE AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vivanco Gruppe AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vivanco Gruppe AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vivanco Gruppe AG Major Shareholders
Vivanco Gruppe AG History
Vivanco Gruppe AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vivanco Gruppe AG Offices and Representations
Vivanco Gruppe AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vivanco Gruppe AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vivanco Gruppe AG Capital Market Snapshot
Vivanco Gruppe AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Vivanco Gruppe AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vivanco Gruppe AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vivanco Gruppe AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vivanco Gruppe AG 1-year Stock Charts
Vivanco Gruppe AG 5-year Stock Charts
Vivanco Gruppe AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vivanco Gruppe AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vivanco Gruppe AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?