- The report contains detailed information about Vishay Precision Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vishay Precision Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vishay Precision Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vishay Precision Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vishay Precision Group, Inc. business.
About Vishay Precision Group, Inc.
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of resistive foil technology products for various applications.
The company operates in two product segments, Foil Technology Products, which include strain gages, ultra-precision foil resistors, and current sensors; and Weighing Modules and Control Systems, which include transducers/load cells, instruments, weighing modules, and systems for process control or onboard weighing applications.
Bulk Metal Foil Resistors and Resistor Current Sensors Resistors are basic components used in all forms of electronic circuitry to adjust and regulate levels of voltage and current. A resistor can also be used to detect current, by measuring the voltage drop across its path. The companys foil resistors and current sensors are used in applications requiring a degree of precision and stability, such as in medical applications, testing equipment, audio equipment, and aerospace and military applications.
Foil Strain Gages Strain gages are electronic sensors used to detect weight and other forms of stress. They are used in structural stress analysis, for example in aircraft and automobiles, and in weighing, process control, and other forms of force measurement.
Transducers / Load Cells Foil strain gage transducers consist of one or more strain gages bonded to a metallic support. The term load cell is primarily used to describe transducers used in weighing applications. A transducer is mounted on a structure subject to weight or other stress, such as the platform of an industrial scale. The change in resistance of the strain gages in response to deformation of the transducer by the applied load is detected by electronic instrumentation. Transducers are manufactured with different designs and configurations depending on their application and the type of stress or strain to be measured, for example weight or tension. The company produces both analog and digital transducers.
Modules Modules are transducers combined with a mounting and with external features, such as instruments and cables and are used for weighing and control applications.
Instruments Instruments measure, process, digitize, display, and record the output of its strain gages, transducers, and control systems.
Control Systems Control systems are integrated systems for the detection and measurement of weight and other types of stress or strain, primarily in industrial processes. These include systems to control process weighing in food, chemical, and pharmaceutical plants; force measurement systems used to control Web tension in paper mills, roller force in steel mills, and cable tension in winch controls; on-board weighing systems installed in logging and waste-handling trucks; and special scale systems used for aircraft weighing and portable truck weighing.
PhotoStress Products PhotoStress coatings and instruments use an optical process to reveal and measure the distribution of stresses in structures under live load conditions. They are used to improve structural design in aerospace, automotive, military, civil engineering, industrial, and mechanical applications.
Customers and Markets
The company's products, within the industrial market, serves various applications in the waste management, bulk hauling, logging, scale, engineering systems, pharmaceutical, oil, chemical, steel, paper, and food industries. Its products also have uses in military/aerospace, automotive, and consumer product applications. The company also sells through various sales channels, including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), electronic manufacturing services companies (EMS) (which manufacture for OEMs on an outsourcing basis), independent distributors, and for its weighing modules and control systems products, end-use customers. It sells its product to customers located primarily in the Americas; Europe; and Asia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VISHAY PRECISION GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VISHAY PRECISION GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VISHAY PRECISION GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VISHAY PRECISION GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VISHAY PRECISION GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vishay Precision Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vishay Precision Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VISHAY PRECISION GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VISHAY PRECISION GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VISHAY PRECISION GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VISHAY PRECISION GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VISHAY PRECISION GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VISHAY PRECISION GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. History
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?