- The report contains detailed information about Vishay Intertechnology Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vishay Intertechnology Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vishay Intertechnology Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vishay Intertechnology Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vishay Intertechnology Inc. business.
About Vishay Intertechnology Inc.
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. manufactures and supplies semiconductors and passive electronic components in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
The company designs, manufactures, and markets electronic components that cover a range of functions and technologies. Its product portfolio includes power MOSFETs, rectifiers; diodes and thyristors; IR emitters and detectors; IR receiver modules; optocouplers and solid-state relays; optical sensors; LEDs and 7-segment displays; infrared data transceiver modules; power ICs; analog switches; RF transmitter and receiver modules; ICs for optoelectronics; power modules (contain power diodes, thyristors, MOSFETs, IGBTs); dc-to-dc converters; chip fuses; discrete resistors; variable resistors (attenuators, dials, motion transducers, potentiometers, rheostats, trimmers); foil resistors; resistor networks and arrays; thermistors; varistors; inductors; transformers; tantalum capacitors; ceramic capacitors; film capacitors; power capacitors; heavy-current capacitors; aluminum capacitors; displays (IR touch panel, LCD, plasma); connectors; PhotoStress products; strain gages; load cells/transducers; weighing systems; and instruments, weigh modules, and systems for process control.
The company's products are divided into two general classes, Semiconductors and Passive Components.
Semiconductors segment includes discrete devices, integrated circuits (ICs), and modules. Discrete semiconductors are single components or arrangements of components that typically perform a single function, such as switching, amplifying, rectifying, or transmitting electrical signals. IC products from Vishay are focused on analog signal switching and routing, power conversion, and power management. The companys modules combine various components into a single package. Its discrete semiconductors and ICs are manufactured and marketed primarily through its Siliconix subsidiary, Vishay Semiconductor GmbH subsidiary, and General Semiconductor business.
The company also includes in the category of semiconductors its lines of optoelectronic components, in particular infrared components, manufactured and marketed by its subsidiary Vishay Semiconductor GmbH.
Rectifiers convert AC to DC, a unidirectional current required for operation of electronic systems. Vishay rectifier innovations include Trench MOS barrier Schottky (TMBS) rectifier technology. Diodes and thyristors allow voltage to be conducted in only one direction. They are used to route, switch, and block radio frequency (RF), analog, and power signals. Vishays range of diodes includes components for transient voltage suppression (TVS), electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection, and electromagnetic interference (EMI) filtering. The company offers a line of rectifiers and diodes.
Vishays range of transistor products includes low-voltage TrenchFET metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFETs), high-voltage TrenchFET MOSFETs, high-voltage planar MOSFETs, and junction field-effect transistors (JFETs). MOSFETs function as solid-state switches to control power in mobile phones, notebook computers, and other end products.
The companys power ICs includes power conversion, low-dropout regulator, power interface, and motor control ICs. Its power conversion and power interface ICs are based on low-voltage, mixed-signal silicon processes. They are used in end products, such as mobile phones, where an input voltage from a battery or other source must be converted to a level that is compatible with logic signals used by power amplifiers, digital signal processors (DSPs), and other sub-circuits. The companys motor control ICs is used to control motion in data storage devices, such as optical and hard disk drives, and to control the speed of small motors in printers, photocopy machines, and other office equipment. The company also offers a line of power conversion ICs for higher-power applications in fixed telecommunications systems.
Optoelectronic components emit light, detect light, or do both. The companys range of opto
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vishay Intertechnology Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vishay Intertechnology Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Major Shareholders
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. History
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Offices and Representations
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?