- The report contains detailed information about Veritec Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Veritec Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Veritec Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Veritec Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Veritec Inc. business.
About Veritec Inc.
Veritec, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, sales, and licensing of products and rendering of professional services related to proprietary two-dimensional matrix symbology (two-dimensional barcodes or 2D barcodes), and mobile banking solutions.
Products and Solutions
The company develops and markets products based on its proprietary Barcode Technology.
Product Identification: The VeriCode
The companys principal licensed product contains its VeriCode barcode technology that is a Product Identification system for identification and tracking of manufactured parts, components, and products. The VeriCode symbol is a two-dimensional high data density machine-readable symbol that contains approximately 500 bytes of data. The VeriCode symbol would hold any form of binary information that would be digitized, including numbers, letters, images, and the minutia for biometric information to the extent of its data storage capacity.
Secure Bio-ID Cards: The VSCode
The VSCode is a derivative of the VeriCode symbol with the ability to encrypt data by increasing data density. The VSCode is a data storage container that offers security, which can be modified to the application requirements of the user. The VSCode symbol can hold any form of binary information that can be digitized, including numbers, letters, images, photos, graphics, and the minutia for biometric information, including fingerprints and facial image data. VSCode is used for secure identification documents (such as national identification cards, drivers licenses, and voter registration cards), financial cards, medical records, and other security applications.
Secure Bio-ID cards contain the cardholders picture, fingerprint minutia, and other pertinent data that would be produced in either a soft or hard card material.
The FCR-100 is a fingerprint and card reader used to read and decode the VSCode symbol. The FCR-100 would be designed to work on PC based operating systems, including the suite of Windows operating systems. This allows the operating system to function with various types of VSCode applications, such as bankcards, access control, personnel identification, border control, and hospital identification cards.
The VeriSuite card enrollment system was released in July 2009. The VeriSuite system is a solution that gives governments and businesses the ability to provide cardholders with an identity card containing Veritecs VSCode. The VeriSuite system includes the system software, facial image camera, fingerprint sensor, card reader, and an optional electronic signature pad. The system supports magnetic stripe encoding for applications, including financial cards, rewards programs, internal financial transactions, and track three rewritable agency functions. The VeriSuite system provides secure Bio-ID Cards, such as citizen identification, employee cards, health benefit cards, border control cards, and financial cards.
In its PhoneCodes product platform, the company developed software to send, store, display, and read a VeriCode symbol on the LCD screen of a mobile phone. The companys PhoneCodes technology software products would allow individuals or companies to receive or distribute gift certificates, tickets, coupons, receipts, or banking transactions using the VeriCode technology via wireless phone or PDA.
The GiftCode allows an individual to purchase, by phone, by Internet, or in person a gift card for a specific dollar amount from a retailer. The gift card would be sent to the recipient via wireless phone and includes a message and a two-dimensional matrix code that has the detailed information of the gift card, including the amount and the retailer.
The company offers TicketCode for concerts, sporting events, and theme parks that would be purchased by phone or Internet and received via wireless phone. The TicketCode also has the capabilities of including a message and the two-dimensional matrix code along with the event information (date, time, row, and seat number). When arriving at the event, the wireless phone would be scanned at the gate via a code reader allowing immediate
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VERITEC INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VERITEC INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VERITEC INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VERITEC INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VERITEC INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Veritec Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Veritec Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Veritec Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Veritec Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Veritec Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VERITEC INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VERITEC INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VERITEC INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VERITEC INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VERITEC INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VERITEC INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Veritec Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Veritec Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Veritec Inc. Major Shareholders
Veritec Inc. History
Veritec Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Veritec Inc. Offices and Representations
Veritec Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Veritec Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Veritec Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Veritec Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Veritec Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Veritec Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Veritec Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Veritec Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Veritec Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Veritec Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Veritec Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Veritec Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?