- The report contains detailed information about Universal Display Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Universal Display Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Universal Display Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Universal Display Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Universal Display Corp. business.
About Universal Display Corp.
Universal Display Corporation engages in the research, development, and commercialization of organic light emitting diode (OLED), technologies and materials.
The companys primary business is to develop and license its proprietary OLED technologies to manufacturers of products for display applications, such as cell phones, MP3 players, laptop computers and televisions, and specialty and general lighting products. The company also develops new OLED materials and sells materials. Through its internal research and development activities and its relationships with partners, such as Princeton University (Princeton), the University of Southern California (USC), the University of Michigan (Michigan), Motorola, Inc. (Motorola), and PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG Industries), the company has established a portfolio of proprietary OLED technologies and materials.
Phosphorescent OLED Technologies
The company has an intellectual property portfolio surrounding its existing PHOLED phosphorescent OLED technologies and materials for both displays and lighting products. The company conducts work to develop proprietary PHOLED materials and device architectures for red, green, blue, and white OLED devices.
Additional Proprietary OLED Technologies
The companys research, development, and commercialization acvities encompass other OLED device and manufacturing technologies, including the following:
TOLED Transparent OLEDs: The company has developed a technology for the fabrication of OLEDs which have transparent cathodes. Conventional OLEDs use a reflective metal cathode and a transparent anode. TOLEDs utilizing transparent cathodes and reflective metal anodes are known as top-emission OLEDs. In a top-emission AMOLED, light is emitted without having to travel through of the device electronics where a significant portion of the usable light is lost.
FOLED Flexible OLEDs: The company is working on various technologies required for the fabrication of OLEDs on flexible substrates. FOLEDs may be capable of being rolled into a cylinder, similar to a window shade.
OVPD Organic Vapor Phase Deposition: The company has partnered with Aixtron AG, a manufacturer of metal-organic chemical vapor deposition equipment, to develop and qualify equipment for the fabrication of OLED displays utilizing the OVPD process.
UniversalP2OLED Printable Phosphorescent OLEDs: OLEDs can be manufactured using other processes as well. Another method involves preparing solutions of the various organic materials in an OLED that can be solution-processed by techniques, such as spin coating or inkjet printing onto the substrate.
OVJP Organic Vapor Jet PrintingL: The companys OVJP technology is another direct printing method for the manufacture of OLEDs. In addition, OVJP technology avoids the OLED material wastage associated with use of a shadow mask.
Strategic Relationships with Product Manufacturers
The company has established evaluation programs, development and pre-commercial programs, and commercial arrangements with manufacturers of OLED display and lighting products.
Samsung SMD: In 2005, the company entered into a patent license agreement with Samsung SMD. Under this agreement, the company granted Samsung SMD license rights to make and sell AMOLED displays on glass. The company also supplies its proprietary PHOLED materials to Samsung SMD for its use in manufacturing AMOLED display products. In 2009, the company presented a joint paper with Samsung SMD on green phosphorescent OLEDs at the Society for Information Display conference in San Antonio, Texas.
LG Display: In 2007, the company entered into an agreement to supply LG Display with its proprietary PHOLED materials for use in AMOLED display products. In June 2009, the company presented an invited paper based on work from its OLED collaboration with LG Display at the SID conference in San Antonio, Texas.
AU Optronics: The company has a longstanding collaborative relationship with AU Optronics. AU Optronics resumed its OLED activities and announced plans to manufacture various commercial OLED products.
Sony: The company supports Sony in its development of AMOLED display pro
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Universal Display Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Universal Display Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Universal Display Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Universal Display Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Universal Display Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Universal Display Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Universal Display Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Universal Display Corp. Major Shareholders
Universal Display Corp. History
Universal Display Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Universal Display Corp. Offices and Representations
Universal Display Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Universal Display Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Universal Display Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Universal Display Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Universal Display Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Universal Display Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Universal Display Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Universal Display Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Universal Display Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Universal Display Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Universal Display Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Universal Display Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?