- The report contains detailed information about United Fiber Optic Communication that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for United Fiber Optic Communication. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The United Fiber Optic Communication financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes United Fiber Optic Communication competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of United Fiber Optic Communication business.
About United Fiber Optic Communication
United Fiber Optic Communications primarily engages in the manufacture and sale of fiber optic cable and patch cords, and related passive components. It offers FTTB/FTTH cabling accessories; optical transmission equipment; wireless communications products, including RF/optic repeater, RF/repeater, 2.5GHz RF/optic converter module, and 2.4GHz WLAN antenna; and VoIP series products. The company also provides various engineering services, such as the design, development, and maintenance of fiber-optic cable projects; design, development, and maintenance of fiber-optic transmission projects; integrated communication projects; microwave and wireless communications engineering; mobile communications infrastructure and indoor/confined space coverage project; and design, development, and maintenance of call centers. The company serves fixed/mobile network operators, cable television operators, banking systems, and public utilities in Taiwan. United Fiber Optic Communications was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in HsinChu, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNITED FIBER OPTIC COMMUNICATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNITED FIBER OPTIC COMMUNICATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNITED FIBER OPTIC COMMUNICATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNITED FIBER OPTIC COMMUNICATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNITED FIBER OPTIC COMMUNICATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. United Fiber Optic Communication Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of United Fiber Optic Communication and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of United Fiber Optic Communication and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. United Fiber Optic Communication Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. United Fiber Optic Communication Industry Position Analysis
6. UNITED FIBER OPTIC COMMUNICATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNITED FIBER OPTIC COMMUNICATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNITED FIBER OPTIC COMMUNICATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNITED FIBER OPTIC COMMUNICATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNITED FIBER OPTIC COMMUNICATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNITED FIBER OPTIC COMMUNICATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
United Fiber Optic Communication Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
United Fiber Optic Communication Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
United Fiber Optic Communication Major Shareholders
United Fiber Optic Communication History
United Fiber Optic Communication Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
United Fiber Optic Communication Offices and Representations
United Fiber Optic Communication SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
United Fiber Optic Communication Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
United Fiber Optic Communication Capital Market Snapshot
United Fiber Optic Communication Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
United Fiber Optic Communication Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
United Fiber Optic Communication Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
United Fiber Optic Communication Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
United Fiber Optic Communication 1-year Stock Charts
United Fiber Optic Communication 5-year Stock Charts
United Fiber Optic Communication vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
United Fiber Optic Communication vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
United Fiber Optic Communication Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?