TXP Corporation Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about TXP Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TXP Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TXP Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TXP Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TXP Corporation business.
About TXP Corporation
TXP Corporation provides pre-manufacturing services for the global electronics industry. The company supports original equipment manufacturers, original design manufacturers, contract manufacturers and new technology innovators.
The company focuses on design and supply chain solutions services for new product development which include printed circuit board layout, signal integrity analysis, prototyping and quick-turn electronic assembly, new product introduction, pilot production, material supply chain development as well as the transfer of product build data into production.
The company offers customers supply-chain solutions and services that require the outsourcing of new product development, including prototyping and quick-turn electronic assembly, new product introduction, pilot production, material and supply chain management as well as the transfer of customers' product programs into production.
The companys customer base spans a range of industry segments which include automotive, communications, computing (including desktop and notebook computers, peripherals, and storage) consumer, handheld devices, information technology infrastructure, instrumentation, medical, military, and networking/datacom.
The companys prototyping services are performed at its design facility in Richardson, Texas.
Prototyping-Surface Mount Technology (SMT): The components, subassemblies and finished products produced by the company incorporate advanced interconnect, miniaturization and packaging technologies, such as surface mount technology, multi-chip modules, ball grid array and micro ball grid array as well as chip scale packaging. It offers prototype solutions in manufacturing various products, ranging from high-volume personal computer motherboards to advanced communication and networking cards.
Prototyping -Photonics/Optoelectronics: The company offers prototyping services of optical subsystems, with an emerging optical assembly integrator with engineering and assembly services for design, manufacturing and testing. The companys capabilities include fiber splicing, connections and fiber routing for optoelectronic modules.
The company works with both customers and vendors to ensure that the best price is negotiated on materials and that they arrive on schedule. It also supports dual vendor sourcing on critical components to relieve manufacturing constraints.
The companys retrofit solutions enable telecommunication service providers to leverage their existing outside plant (OSP) cabinet investments by utilizing kits that enable the installation of new systems into existing OSP cabinets and avoiding the replacement of existing cabinets.
iPhotonics Products and Services
In December 2006, the company created a business unit, iPhotonics, which focuses primarily on the development and sale of Optical Network Terminals (ONTs) and related accessories. The iPhotonics business unit operates as an original design manufacturer (ODM) which means it would manufacture products that are ultimately branded by another organization for sale.
Broadband Passive Optical Network (BPON) Family of Optical Network Terminals: It comprises Single family unit for triple play (date, voice and video) high speed access for resident end customers of wire-line carriers; Multi-dwelling unit for triple play (date, voice and video) high speed access for residents and business end customers of wire-line carriers; and Small business units for triple play (date, voice and video) high speed access for business end customers of wire-line carriers.
Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) Family including data Ethernet of Optical Network Terminals: It comprises Ethernet-single family unit for triple play (date, voice and video) high speed access for resident end customers of wire-line carriers; Single family unit for triple play (date, voice and video) high speed access for residents and business end customers of wire-line carriers; and Small business units for triple play (date, voice and video) high speed access for business end customers of wire-line carriers.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TXP CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TXP CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TXP CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TXP CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TXP CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TXP Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TXP Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TXP Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TXP Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TXP Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. TXP CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TXP CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TXP CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TXP CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TXP CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TXP CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
TXP Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TXP Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
TXP Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
TXP Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TXP Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TXP Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
TXP Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TXP Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TXP Corporation Major Shareholders
TXP Corporation History
TXP Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TXP Corporation Offices and Representations
TXP Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TXP Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TXP Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
TXP Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Industry Industry Statistics
TXP Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TXP Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?