- The report contains detailed information about Toshiba Tec Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Toshiba Tec Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Toshiba Tec Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Toshiba Tec Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Toshiba Tec Corp. business.
About Toshiba Tec Corp.
Toshiba Tec Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in document system, retail solution, and auto-ID and printer businesses. Its document system business designs, manufactures, and sells multifunction peripherals, facsimiles, inkjet heads, printed circuit boards, sheet-metal and molded parts, and power-supply units. The companys retail solution business manufactures and sells office and store systems, POS systems, POS peripherals, electronic cash registers, scales, measuring devices, labeling printers, hand held terminals, RFID systems, and supply products that are used in super markets, GMS and home centers, restaurants and hotels, specialty and clothing stores, convenience stores, shopping centers, manufacturing and distribution organizations, and offices. Toshiba Tecs auto-ID and printer business offers bar codes and RFID tags, dot-impact printers, thermal printers, counter terminals, and printers and related equipment used for printing duplicates, receipts, and bankbooks. This business also provides mechanical printers and peripherals for retail, distribution, finance, and other industries. Toshiba Tec operates primarily in Japan, the United States, Canada, Mexico, Venezuela, Brazil, Chile, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Switzerland, Poland, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Australia, and Korea. The company was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Toshiba Tec Corp. operates as a subsidiary of Toshiba Corp.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOSHIBA TEC CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOSHIBA TEC CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOSHIBA TEC CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOSHIBA TEC CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOSHIBA TEC CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Toshiba Tec Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Toshiba Tec Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Toshiba Tec Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Toshiba Tec Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Toshiba Tec Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOSHIBA TEC CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOSHIBA TEC CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOSHIBA TEC CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOSHIBA TEC CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOSHIBA TEC CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOSHIBA TEC CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Toshiba Tec Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Toshiba Tec Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Toshiba Tec Corp. Major Shareholders
Toshiba Tec Corp. History
Toshiba Tec Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Toshiba Tec Corp. Offices and Representations
Toshiba Tec Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Toshiba Tec Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Toshiba Tec Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Toshiba Tec Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Toshiba Tec Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Toshiba Tec Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Toshiba Tec Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Toshiba Tec Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Toshiba Tec Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Toshiba Tec Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Toshiba Tec Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Toshiba Tec Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?