- The report contains detailed information about TKH Group NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TKH Group NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TKH Group NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TKH Group NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TKH Group NV business.
About TKH Group NV
TKH Group N.V. provides telecom, building, and industrial solutions based on system concepts, products, and related services in Europe, the United States, and Asia. Its Telecom Solutions segment develops, produces, and supplies outdoor infrastructure for telecom and CATV networks, and indoor home networking applications. This segment offers indoor telecom systems, such as home networking, broadband connectivity, power plug systems, and IPTV-solutions; fiber network systems; and copper network systems. The Telecom Solutions segment serves telecom and cable operators, service providers, telecom installers, telecom retailers, and housing association markets. The companys Building Solutions segment provides solutions in the field of electro-technology for the care and security sectors. This segments product line includes building technologies comprising structured plug and play cable systems, light and light switch systems, video communication, and information systems; security systems, such as systems for CCTV, video/audio-analysis and detection, intercom, access control, central control rooms, and retail security; and connectivity systems, such as specialty cable systems for shipbuilding, railways, infrastructure, and energy markets. The Building Solutions segment serves utility, government, traffic infrastructure, care institutions, parking organization, marine and offshore, energy companies, and rail markets. Its Industrial Solutions segment offers solutions for the production of car and truck tires. This segments products comprise connectivity systems, such as specialty cables, cable accessories, connectors, and reassembled cable systems; and manufacturing systems, including tire building systems, can washers, control systems, and product handling systems. The Industrial Solutions segment serves machinery building, process, tire building, medical, robot, automotive, and can making industries. TKH Group N.V. is headquartered in Haaksbergen, the Netherlands.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TKH GROUP NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TKH GROUP NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TKH GROUP NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TKH GROUP NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TKH GROUP NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TKH Group NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TKH Group NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TKH Group NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TKH Group NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TKH Group NV Industry Position Analysis
6. TKH GROUP NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TKH GROUP NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TKH GROUP NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TKH GROUP NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TKH GROUP NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TKH GROUP NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TKH Group NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TKH Group NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TKH Group NV Major Shareholders
TKH Group NV History
TKH Group NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TKH Group NV Offices and Representations
TKH Group NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TKH Group NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TKH Group NV Capital Market Snapshot
TKH Group NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
TKH Group NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TKH Group NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TKH Group NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TKH Group NV 1-year Stock Charts
TKH Group NV 5-year Stock Charts
TKH Group NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TKH Group NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TKH Group NV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?