- The report contains detailed information about Theta Edge Berhad that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Theta Edge Berhad. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Theta Edge Berhad financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Theta Edge Berhad competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Theta Edge Berhad business.
About Theta Edge Berhad
As of FY 2016, Theta Edge Berhad saw its revenue decrease by 9.44% to MYR 136.3 million compared to the previous year with MYR 150.5 million. Company’s operating income had a significant growth of 148.48% to MYR 8.2 million against FY 2015, however, company’s net income declined from MYR 2.3 million to MYR 1.7 million (down 50.88%).
Theta Edge Berhad, an investment holding company, provides information technology services, and telecommunication equipment and services. It engages in the sale and provision of maintenance services, and rental of computer equipment, peripherals, telecommunication equipment, and other office equipment and supplies. The company also engages in operating public mobile data network; developing and marketing new client-server programming tools and application software; marketing of computer products; providing application development services; selling and providing maintenance and professional services on data communication and information networking systems; and assembling, manufacturing, and distributing telecommunication equipment and parts. In addition, it operates as a dealer, software writer, compiler and tester, system developer, trainer, and consultant in computers and services related to information technology industry. Further, the company engages in property investment; and the provision of building maintenance and management services. It has operations in Malaysia and the Philippines. The company was formerly known as Lityan Holding Berhad and changed its name to Theta Edge Berhad in April 2010. Theta Edge Berhad is based in Shah Alam, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THETA EDGE BERHAD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THETA EDGE BERHAD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THETA EDGE BERHAD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THETA EDGE BERHAD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THETA EDGE BERHAD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Theta Edge Berhad Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Theta Edge Berhad and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Theta Edge Berhad and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Theta Edge Berhad Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Theta Edge Berhad Industry Position Analysis
6. THETA EDGE BERHAD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THETA EDGE BERHAD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THETA EDGE BERHAD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THETA EDGE BERHAD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THETA EDGE BERHAD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THETA EDGE BERHAD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Theta Edge Berhad Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Theta Edge Berhad Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Theta Edge Berhad Major Shareholders
Theta Edge Berhad History
Theta Edge Berhad Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Theta Edge Berhad Offices and Representations
Theta Edge Berhad SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Theta Edge Berhad Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Theta Edge Berhad Capital Market Snapshot
Theta Edge Berhad Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Theta Edge Berhad Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Theta Edge Berhad Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Theta Edge Berhad Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Theta Edge Berhad 1-year Stock Charts
Theta Edge Berhad 5-year Stock Charts
Theta Edge Berhad vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Theta Edge Berhad vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Theta Edge Berhad Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?