- The report contains detailed information about Teleconnect Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Teleconnect Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Teleconnect Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Teleconnect Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Teleconnect Inc. business.
About Teleconnect Inc.
Teleconnect Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacturing and leasing of electronic age validation equipment, the performance of age validation transactions remotely, the performance of market surveys, and the broadcasting of in-store commercial messages using the age validation equipment in between age checks.
Products and Services
The companys system (Ageviewers) is designed to check ages remotely. Using a special terminal at its customers checkout and a secure Internet connection, during transactions involving products with a minimum legal age limit, a brief video connection is created between the terminal and an external age-verification center of it. At this center, specially trained verification personnel perform the actual age verification based on the incoming images of customers buying alcohol or tobacco. Also, the system provides for the exact age to be determined based on photo identification.
The operators of the external age-verification center are not in direct contact with the person being assessed. If a terminal is not in use (before or after age verification), the system can display specific advertising material, geared to the products being scanned at that moment, if desired. The terminals are also suitable for brief market surveys. It has developed an in-store camera-security system which is being piloted in the Netherlands. The customers terminals are linked with its database server every few seconds; such that background tests are continuously performed to confirm that the technology is available.
The company is focused primarily on retail trade. In the Netherlands approximately 7,500 liquor stores and supermarkets conclude approximately 350 million age-restricted transactions per annum.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TELECONNECT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TELECONNECT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TELECONNECT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TELECONNECT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TELECONNECT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Teleconnect Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Teleconnect Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Teleconnect Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Teleconnect Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Teleconnect Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TELECONNECT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TELECONNECT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TELECONNECT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TELECONNECT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TELECONNECT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TELECONNECT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Teleconnect Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Teleconnect Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Teleconnect Inc. Major Shareholders
Teleconnect Inc. History
Teleconnect Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Teleconnect Inc. Offices and Representations
Teleconnect Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Teleconnect Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Teleconnect Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Teleconnect Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Teleconnect Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Teleconnect Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Teleconnect Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Teleconnect Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Teleconnect Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Teleconnect Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Teleconnect Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Teleconnect Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?