- The report contains detailed information about Tek Digitel Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tek Digitel Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tek Digitel Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tek Digitel Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tek Digitel Corp. business.
About Tek Digitel Corp.
TEK DigiTel Corporation formed in Maryland in 1995 is a Wyoming business corporation. The Company develops, manufactures and markets a line of communications access products for networks. The Company develops equipment for use by individuals and small businesses that converts analog voice data to a digital format suitable for network transmission using standard Internet Protocols (IP). The Company targets its products to a new breed of telecommunications companies that base their telecommunications structure on the Internet by offering Internet connectivity and VoIP as their primary solutions, as opposed to traditional service providers that base delivery on the conventional telephone network.
The Company manufactures a line of VoIP gateway devices, the companys V-Server® product line, designed to allow ITSPs to deliver a variety of voice, data and fax services to the small to medium-sized and SOHO user using the Internet and the conventional telephone network. These services include local and long-distance voice connectivity, enhanced voice features such as voice mail, unified messaging and fax transmission, as well as basic Internet data access for multiple users at a single site. "V-Server" is the companys registered trademark.
The Company has also developed a number of personal computer (PC) client and server-based provision/management tools to allow the gateway devices to be configured and managed to support the interconnection of users across public Internet or private corporate Intranets.
The V-Server products are designed for use with a wide variety of Internet access services, including: Integrated Services Digital Networks (ISDNs); Wireless telephones; Digital Subscriber Loops (DSLs); and Cable modem delivery. With its rich feature set, the current V-Server line of products allows service providers and enterprises to integrate VoIP technology with other Internet solutions.
The V-Server Router/Gateway provides the physical connection between Internet and the analog telephony equipment including telephone handset and the PSTN. In addition to VoIP gateway functionality, each V-Server includes full IP routing support to provide traffic control, including voice traffic prioritization, and firewall protection. A firewall is a security program that prevents unauthorized access. The IP router also allows more than one computer to share the IP address provided by the ISP. The V-Server can be configured locally or remotely using a standard touchtone telephone. These V-Server devices are listed below:
V-Server iGATE and iPRO: All iGATE and iPRO devices have an Ethernet Local Area Network (LAN) port to connect to the local computers of an office's network. Ethernet is the most common technology used today for connecting multiple computers in networks. For Internet access the companys iGATE supports ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI) or an external modem connection. On the voice or telephony interface, it supports two (iGATE) and four (iPRO) analog voice ports. Each one of the analog ports can be configured for PSTN connection or for a standard analog telephone. The iGATE and iPRO can also be ordered in a gateway-only version (no direct Internet interface) to connect telephones to a corporate LAN.
V-Server Dual Ethernet: Similar to the iGATE and iPRO with two and four voice ports and a local Ethernet connection, the Dual Ethernet V-Server provides an additional Ethernet port. It is focused on broadband services and can be directly connected to DSL, wireless or cable modems via the additional Ethernet port. The ability of the product to be customer-installed on an existing broadband access link makes the V-Server Dual Ethernet especially attractive to service providers wishing to avoid the expense of a "re-installation" visit to their customer sites to add voice support. Many features are supported to make this Dual Ethernet product attractive to the cable modem and DSL modem users for their VoIP needs.
V-Server OfficeBuilder: Combining advanced voice switching with the IP gateway and routing functionality, the OfficeBuilder allows a small office to optimize its communicat
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEK DIGITEL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEK DIGITEL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEK DIGITEL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEK DIGITEL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEK DIGITEL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tek Digitel Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tek Digitel Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tek Digitel Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tek Digitel Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tek Digitel Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TEK DIGITEL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEK DIGITEL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEK DIGITEL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEK DIGITEL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEK DIGITEL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEK DIGITEL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tek Digitel Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tek Digitel Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tek Digitel Corp. Major Shareholders
Tek Digitel Corp. History
Tek Digitel Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tek Digitel Corp. Offices and Representations
Tek Digitel Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tek Digitel Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tek Digitel Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Tek Digitel Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Tek Digitel Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tek Digitel Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tek Digitel Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tek Digitel Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Tek Digitel Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Tek Digitel Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tek Digitel Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tek Digitel Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?