- The report contains detailed information about Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. business.
About Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd.
Tietech Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of information communication devices, factory automation devices, and other electronic devices in Japan.
The company provides Super TV-Phone, a remote business monitoring system designed to provide visual communication to the owners of multilocation business establishments, such as supermarkets, convenience stores, drugstores, specialty stores, restaurants, bars, gas stations, video rental shops, and other shops. It also offers remote monitoring and home healthcare systems; Web cameras, camera servers, interphones, and home security terminals; hard-disc recorders and image-recording security equipment, such as digital time-lapse video units; moving-picture servers, outdoor advertisement displays, video editing equipment, electronic message boards, video streaming, and broadcast/video recorders; image-recording devices and image-data memory units; electronic picture frames, image distribution terminals, and electronic POP; and various consumer electronic products.
The company also provides receipt printers for point of sale terminals and cash registers, recorders for medical equipment, printers for handy terminals, ticket vending machines, and barcode printers.
The company offers V-PHONET. V-PHONET is a remote business monitoring system designed to provide visual communication. A system can easily be configured by connecting Super TV-Phone units, cameras, and a Station PC via a network. V-PHONET enables a business owner to observe the interior of each business establishment in real time from customer home or head office. This innovative system allows business owners to offer useful advice to employees at different locations without physically visiting business sites.
The company offers its products to owners of multi-location business establishments, such as supermarkets, convenience stores, drugstores, specialty stores, restaurants, bars, gas stations, and video rental shops.
Tietech Co., Ltd. was established in 1975.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TECHNO HORIZON HOLDINGS CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECHNO HORIZON HOLDINGS CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECHNO HORIZON HOLDINGS CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECHNO HORIZON HOLDINGS CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECHNO HORIZON HOLDINGS CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TECHNO HORIZON HOLDINGS CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECHNO HORIZON HOLDINGS CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECHNO HORIZON HOLDINGS CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TECHNO HORIZON HOLDINGS CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TECHNO HORIZON HOLDINGS CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TECHNO HORIZON HOLDINGS CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. History
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Techno Horizon Holdings Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?