- The report contains detailed information about Technical Communications Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Technical Communications Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Technical Communications Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Technical Communications Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Technical Communications Corp. business.
About Technical Communications Corp.
Technical Communications Corporation engages in the design, development, manufacture, distribution, marketing, and sale of communications security devices and systems. The communications solutions provided by the company protect vital information transmitted through a range of data, fax, and voice networks.
Products and Services
The companys products provide communications security solutions for networks, voice and facsimile, centralized key and device management, and military ciphering applications. Its products consist of electronic devices that enable users to transmit information in an encrypted format and permit receivers to reconstitute the information in a deciphered format. Its products can be used to protect confidentiality in communications between radios, telephones, facsimile machines, and data processing equipment through wires, fiber optic cables, radio waves, and microwave and satellite links.
The companys High Speed Data Encryptor is a rugged military system that provides a cryptographic security for data networks operating at up to 34 million bits per second. The product supports various interfaces and integrates into existing networks.
The companys Narrowband Radio Security family of products provides strategic security for voice and data communications sent over HF (high frequency), VHF (very high frequency) and UHF (ultra high frequency) channels. These products provide automated key distribution for security. They are also radio independent because software programmable interfaces allow radio interface levels to be changed without configuring the hardware. Base station, handset, and implant configurations are available options and the products are compatible with the companys secure telephone systems to enable office-to-field communications.
The companys Secure Telephone, Fax, and Data system is an office communications security system that provides voice, fax, and data encryption in a telephone package. The product has a fallback mode, which was originally developed for poor high frequency channels. Its encryption and automated key distribution system protects sensitive information, and internal storage of approximately 400 keys provides hands-off security.
Secure Office Systems
The companys Secure Portable Telephone Attachment would be placed between various telephones and handsets worldwide to provide digital security. The attachment is small and portable, operates through both digital and analog telephone lines, and is designed to ensure protection through new and random keys negotiated with each communication session.
The companys Fax Security System is an automatic transmission fax system that connects to various standard facsimile machines. Security protection is achieved using key technology, which provides randomly generated keys that are special to each communication session.
The companys Executive Secure Telephone offers voice and data security in an executive telephone package. The product provides security features, such as automated key management, authentication, and access control.
The companys CipherTalk-8000 is a wireless mobile telephone designed to provide encrypted mobile communication worldwide. With multi-band radio interface, these products operate in the North American, Latin American, and European regions, as well as the Asian and Australian regions.
Network Security Systems
The CipherONE family of Network Security Systems consists of hardware and software-based encryption products for local area network, wide area network and Internet applications and includes a network security management system. CipherONE systems have been designed for node-to-node protection and therefore provide node authentication and access control, as well as data integrity.
The companys Frame Relay Network Encryptor is a frame relay encryption system and is configured locally with Cipher Site Manager, its accompanying software configuration tool, or remotely with KEYNET. Its IP Network Encryptor provides encryption security at the Internet Protocol layer and is configured locally with Cipher Site Manager, its accompanying software configuration tool, or remotely with KEYNET.
The companys KEYNET Network Security Management System is a Windows NT-based key and security device management system that can centrally and simultaneously manage an entire CipherONE Security Systems Network, including those on mixed networks. KEYNET has a graphical user interface. The system generates, distributes and exchanges keys, sets address tables, provides diagnostics and performs automatic polling and alarms from a central and remote locations. KEYNET also provides instant alarm notification. These security measures facilitate central management and maintain security for mission-critical networks worldwide.
Customers and Markets
The companys customers include governments, military agencies, telecommunications carriers, financial institutions and multinational corporations. The principal markets for the companys products are foreign and domestic governmental agencies, law enforcement agencies, financial institutions, and multinational companies requiring protection of mission-critical information.
The companys primary competitors include Crypto AG, Thales Plc, Motorola, Inc., General Dynamics Corporation., Omnisec AG, Cisco Systems, Inc., SafeNet, Inc. and Alcatel-Lucent.
Technical Communications Corporation was founded in 1961.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Technical Communications Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Technical Communications Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Technical Communications Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Technical Communications Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Technical Communications Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Technical Communications Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Technical Communications Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Technical Communications Corp. Major Shareholders
Technical Communications Corp. History
Technical Communications Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Technical Communications Corp. Offices and Representations
Technical Communications Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Technical Communications Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Technical Communications Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Technical Communications Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Technical Communications Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Technical Communications Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Technical Communications Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Technical Communications Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Technical Communications Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Technical Communications Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Technical Communications Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Technical Communications Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?