- The report contains detailed information about Techmosa International Incorporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Techmosa International Incorporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Techmosa International Incorporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Techmosa International Incorporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Techmosa International Incorporation business.
About Techmosa International Incorporation
Techmosa International Inc. distributes electronic components in Taiwan. It supplies various semiconductor products for computer, data communication, and consumer electronics applications. The company offers various products, including communications integrated circuits (IC), multimedia and imaging products, security and smart card ICs, memory products, microcontrollers, programmable logic, on chip devices, linear regulators, switching converters, motor drivers, audio power amplifiers, and standard linear products. It also provides clock and timing products, switches, interface solutions, translators and level shifters, supervisory and voltage detectors, data link controllers, home appliance controllers, display drivers, power management products, analog products, system management ICs, ethernet products, integrated products, and voltage regulators. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Taipei Hsien, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TECHMOSA INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECHMOSA INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECHMOSA INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECHMOSA INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECHMOSA INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Techmosa International Incorporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Techmosa International Incorporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Techmosa International Incorporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Techmosa International Incorporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Techmosa International Incorporation Industry Position Analysis
6. TECHMOSA INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECHMOSA INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECHMOSA INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TECHMOSA INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TECHMOSA INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TECHMOSA INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Techmosa International Incorporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Techmosa International Incorporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Techmosa International Incorporation Major Shareholders
Techmosa International Incorporation History
Techmosa International Incorporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Techmosa International Incorporation Offices and Representations
Techmosa International Incorporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Techmosa International Incorporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Techmosa International Incorporation Capital Market Snapshot
Techmosa International Incorporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Techmosa International Incorporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Techmosa International Incorporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Techmosa International Incorporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Techmosa International Incorporation 1-year Stock Charts
Techmosa International Incorporation 5-year Stock Charts
Techmosa International Incorporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Techmosa International Incorporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Techmosa International Incorporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?