- The report contains detailed information about Tatung Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tatung Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tatung Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tatung Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tatung Co. business.
About Tatung Co.
Tatung Company engages in the design and manufacture of digital consumer products primarily in Taiwan.
The companys units include Motor, Home Appliance, Digital Consumer, Information System, Energy Solutions, and Industrial Appliance.
Motor Business Unit
This unit offers electric motors, generators, and other products. Its electric motors include AC motors, transmissions/reducers, inverters/frequency converters, ventilators, and liquid rheostat. Marine use and land use diesel generator sets, hydraulic generator sets. The companys other products include castings, magnets, aluminum-zinc alloy die castings, precision CNC lathes, milling machines, and machining centers.
Home Appliance Business Unit
This unit offers air conditioners, large home appliances, small home appliances, compressors, and medical equipment. Its air conditioners include window-type air conditioners, split-type air conditioners, commercial air conditioners, chillers for central air conditioning, dehumidifiers, and air-purifiers. The companys large home appliances include refrigerators, washers, coolers, and freezers.
The companys small home appliances include electric fans, steam rice cookers, electric rice cookers, hot pots, induction cookers, microwave ovens, electric thermal kettles, steam irons, hair driers, electric kettles, blenders, and toasters. Its compressors include various appliances, such as refrigerators and dehumidifiers. Its medical equipment include oxygen concentrators, low frequency stimulators, wrist sphygmomanometers, ear thermometers, and heartbeat indicator mouses.
Digital Consumer Business Unit
This unit includes digital televisions and flat panel displays, connected digital media devices, and digital video and audio devices. It offers ATSC HD LCD TV, DVB-T LCD TV, LCD PC monitor, and connected digital media devices. Its digital video and audio devices include multi-channel wireless earphones, speakers and handheld devices with digital wireless technologies, power line based home audio, and video transmission devices.
Information System Business Unit
This unit includes systems integration, information network systems, digital engineering systems, and PBX system.
Energy Solutions Business Unit
This unit includes enameled wire & bare copper wire, power cable, communication cable, electronic cable, optical fiber cable, and fiber optic components.
Industrial Appliance Business Unit
This unit includes power transformers, distribution transformers, reactors, switchgears, control panels, gas insulation switches (GIS), underground 2-way and 4-way switches, switchgear components and tools, capacitors, reactors, potential transformers, and system engineering. It also offers electric mechanical power meter, digital meter,power used calculating system, IC card value increased machine, AMI system for high voltage customer, saving energy lights, heat pump system, power improvement, air-condition control improvement, and sun lights power.
Tatung Company was founded in 1918.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TATUNG CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TATUNG CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TATUNG CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TATUNG CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TATUNG CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tatung Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tatung Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tatung Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tatung Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tatung Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. TATUNG CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TATUNG CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TATUNG CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TATUNG CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TATUNG CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TATUNG CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tatung Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tatung Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tatung Co. Major Shareholders
Tatung Co. History
Tatung Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tatung Co. Offices and Representations
Tatung Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tatung Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tatung Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Tatung Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Tatung Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tatung Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tatung Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tatung Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Tatung Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Tatung Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tatung Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tatung Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?