- The report contains detailed information about Sunrex Technology Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sunrex Technology Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sunrex Technology Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sunrex Technology Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sunrex Technology Corp. business.
About Sunrex Technology Corp.
Sunrex Technology Corp. engages in the design and manufacture input devices for computer, communications and consumer electronic industries.
The company designs and manufactures input devices, which are principally used in the computer industry. It provides a range of integrated services tailored to the requirements of its customers. It produces modules for assembly into customers final products, such as notebook and desktop computers and mobile phones, as well as input devices which are sold as final products. It manufactures and sells the following products: notebook keyboard modules; mobile phone keypads; and other input devices, including wired slim keyboards, wireless keyboards, foldable keyboards, wired or wireless mouses, presenters, digitizer modules and tablet monitors, products involving the use of radio frequency, and wireless input devices.
The company produces and sells keyboard modules to brandname manufacturers or their ODMs and OEMs for further assembly into notebook computers. A notebook keyboard module consists of electronic components, such as membrane circuit board and non-electronic components, such as key caps, scissor-type frame, and bottom board. Its mobile phone keypads are sold to its customers and assembled into mobile phones. The company's slim keyboards can be connected to different devices, including desktop computers, mobile phones and personal digital assistant.
The companys products are used by brandname manufacturers, such as Apple, Asus, Cherry, Dell, Hewlett Packard, Logitech and Toshiba and its customers include original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and original design manufacturers (ODMs), such as Compal, Foxconn, Quanta and Wistron.
The company has operations in Asia (including Taiwan); Europe; America; and Middle East.
The company's suppliers include Chimei; Chun Yuan Steel Industry; and Nan Ya Plastics.
Sales and Marketing
The companys sales and marketing team in Taiwan is responsible for the overall sales and marketing plan. In addition to the sales and marketing teams, the company maintains sales offices in Malaysia, Ireland and the U.S. Its sales offices in Malaysia and Ireland principally engage in providing after-sales services. Its U.S. sales office is responsible for providing after-sales services to customers located in the U.S.
The company's competitors include Darfon; Chicony; Alps Electric; and NMB Technologies.
Sunrex Technology Corp. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUNREX TECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUNREX TECHNOLOGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUNREX TECHNOLOGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUNREX TECHNOLOGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUNREX TECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sunrex Technology Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sunrex Technology Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sunrex Technology Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sunrex Technology Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sunrex Technology Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUNREX TECHNOLOGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUNREX TECHNOLOGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUNREX TECHNOLOGY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUNREX TECHNOLOGY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUNREX TECHNOLOGY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUNREX TECHNOLOGY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sunrex Technology Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sunrex Technology Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sunrex Technology Corp. Major Shareholders
Sunrex Technology Corp. History
Sunrex Technology Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sunrex Technology Corp. Offices and Representations
Sunrex Technology Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sunrex Technology Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sunrex Technology Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Sunrex Technology Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Sunrex Technology Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sunrex Technology Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sunrex Technology Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sunrex Technology Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Sunrex Technology Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Sunrex Technology Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sunrex Technology Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sunrex Technology Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?