- The report contains detailed information about Sun Motor International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sun Motor International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sun Motor International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sun Motor International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sun Motor International Inc. business.
About Sun Motor International Inc.
Sun Motor International, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and supply of micro-motors to the global market.
The company classifies product applications into five areas: automotive products, home appliances, power tools, business and personal care products, and audio and visual products.
The company's product line covers both AC (alternating current) and DC (direct current) motors. Motors can be categorized into AC motors (single and multiphase motors, universal motors, servo motors, induction motors, synchronous motors, and gear motors) and DC motors (brushless motors, servo motors, and gear motors) as well as linear, stepper and air motors, and motor contactors and starters. AC motors require an alternating current or voltage source, for their power, which can be accessed in wall outlets in one's house, to function properly.
AC (alternating current) motors include single/multiphase, universal, servo, induction, synchronous, and gear-motor types. The magnetic field generated by AC motors is produced by an electromagnet powered by the same AC voltage as the motor coil.
There are two distinct types of AC motors: synchronous and induction. A synchronous motor consists of a series of three windings in the stator section with a simple rotating area. Induction motors are the common of the two motor types. They use electric current to induce rotation in the coils.
DC motors are configured in various sizes and types, including brushless, servo, and gear. DC motors consist of a rotor and a permanent magnetic field stator. The magnetic field is maintained using either permanent magnets or electromagnetic windings. DC motors are most commonly used in variable speed and torque applications.
Sales and Marketing
The company sells to customers in Hong Kong, Japan, Shanghai and Shenzhen by direct sales from its offices in China, Japan and Hong Kong. It sells to the United States, European and Southeast Asian customers through four sales agents. For markets in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan, it engages in direct sales from its sales offices in China, Hong Kong and Japan.
The companys competitors include Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd of Hong Kong and Mabuchi Motor Company of Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUN MOTOR INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUN MOTOR INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUN MOTOR INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUN MOTOR INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUN MOTOR INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sun Motor International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sun Motor International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sun Motor International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sun Motor International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sun Motor International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUN MOTOR INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUN MOTOR INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUN MOTOR INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUN MOTOR INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUN MOTOR INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUN MOTOR INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sun Motor International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sun Motor International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sun Motor International Inc. Major Shareholders
Sun Motor International Inc. History
Sun Motor International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sun Motor International Inc. Offices and Representations
Sun Motor International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sun Motor International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sun Motor International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sun Motor International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Sun Motor International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sun Motor International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sun Motor International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sun Motor International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sun Motor International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sun Motor International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sun Motor International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sun Motor International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?