- The report contains detailed information about Structural Monitoring Systems plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Structural Monitoring Systems plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Structural Monitoring Systems plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Structural Monitoring Systems plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Structural Monitoring Systems plc business.
About Structural Monitoring Systems plc
Structural Monitoring Systems plc, through its subsidiaries, engages in the development and commercialization of structural health monitoring technology primarily in Australia, Asia, Europe, and the Americas. The company offers its technology for products, which are used in testing and monitoring the structural integrity of materials that are subject to operational stress and fatigue in structures, such as aircraft, ships, rolling stock, and power plants. It offers Comparative Vacuum Monitoring (CVM) technology for monitoring of crack initiation and/or propagation; laboratory testing equipment used in testing facilities in the aviation industry; in-flight structural health monitoring system to continuously monitor the development of any cracks in predefined areas on an aircraft; silicone and sheet sensors for metallic and composite structures; KVAC, a base product reference vacuum source; SIM8, a pressure flow meter that connects to sensors; and PM200, a portable monitor system for airframe inspections, and inspection of stationary and mobile equipment. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Osborne Park, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STRUCTURAL MONITORING SYSTEMS PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STRUCTURAL MONITORING SYSTEMS PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STRUCTURAL MONITORING SYSTEMS PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STRUCTURAL MONITORING SYSTEMS PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STRUCTURAL MONITORING SYSTEMS PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Structural Monitoring Systems plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Structural Monitoring Systems plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Structural Monitoring Systems plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Structural Monitoring Systems plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Structural Monitoring Systems plc Industry Position Analysis
6. STRUCTURAL MONITORING SYSTEMS PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STRUCTURAL MONITORING SYSTEMS PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STRUCTURAL MONITORING SYSTEMS PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STRUCTURAL MONITORING SYSTEMS PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STRUCTURAL MONITORING SYSTEMS PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STRUCTURAL MONITORING SYSTEMS PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Structural Monitoring Systems plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Structural Monitoring Systems plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Structural Monitoring Systems plc Major Shareholders
Structural Monitoring Systems plc History
Structural Monitoring Systems plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Structural Monitoring Systems plc Offices and Representations
Structural Monitoring Systems plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Structural Monitoring Systems plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Structural Monitoring Systems plc Capital Market Snapshot
Structural Monitoring Systems plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Structural Monitoring Systems plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Structural Monitoring Systems plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Structural Monitoring Systems plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Structural Monitoring Systems plc 1-year Stock Charts
Structural Monitoring Systems plc 5-year Stock Charts
Structural Monitoring Systems plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Structural Monitoring Systems plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Structural Monitoring Systems plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?