- The report contains detailed information about SteelCloud Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SteelCloud Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SteelCloud Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SteelCloud Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SteelCloud Inc. business.
About SteelCloud Inc.
SteelCloud, Inc. develops mobility appliance software solutions primarily for the Research In Motion (RIM) BlackBerry market. The company designs and integrates its software into server appliances targeted at Department of Defense (DoD), public sector, commercial, and remote hosting customers.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server Solution - SteelWorks Appliance
The company offers a line of SteelWorks integrated appliances for the BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) environment for the federal government and the domestic and international commercial markets. It also offers BlackBerry Enterprise Server license sales and administration for domestic and international organizations offering hosting services utilizing BlackBerry technology. SteelWorks is an appliance management software that provides self-management and self-maintenance functionality to its appliance server offerings. The SteelWorks appliance includes SteelCloud-developed software for patch management, disaster recovery, back-up/restore, and high availability with automated fail-over.
In addition, the company has developed SteelWorks FedMobile, its Blackberry Enterprise Server software appliance solution specifically for the Department of Defense (DoD) and other related agencies. The SteelWorks FedMobile appliance builds upon its commercial appliance by automating the application of the Defense Information Systems Agencys (DISA) and DoDs Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) to the BES installation process.
The company has agreements with RIM to market BlackBerry hosting licenses in approximately 100 countries worldwide. SteelWorks appliances are distributed by Ingram Micro to value added resellers into the domestic commercial market. Additionally, the company has agreements with CDW and CDW-G to sell SteelWorks into the commercial and federal markets. The company also markets its appliances to and through its direct relationships with companies offering BlackBerry hosting services both domestically and internationally.
The company markets its products and services to commercial and government customers, both domestically and internationally through various direct and indirect channels. It offers hardware and services to U.S. federal, state and local governments.
In October 2008, the company created a joint venture in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) region with XSAT, LLC, a UAE organization focused on wireless communications and technology (XSAT). SteelCloud MEA, LLC (Middle East, Africa) the newly formed joint venture company, is jointly owned, 20% by XSAT and 80% by the company. Under the terms of the joint agreement, XSAT would rovide a local presence for its products to its customers within the UAE region. XSAT would also provide warranty and support for the products sold within that region.
The company has executed an original equipment manufacturer partnership agreement with Dell, Inc. to supply SteelWorks and SteelWorks FedMobile on their network servers.
In 2009, the company sold its computer integration business, NCS Technologies, Inc., which offered computer integration solutions for the federal marketplace and independent software vendors.
The company was founded in 1987. It was formerly known as Dunn Computer Corporation and changed its name to SteelCloud, Inc. in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STEELCLOUD INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STEELCLOUD INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STEELCLOUD INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STEELCLOUD INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STEELCLOUD INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SteelCloud Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SteelCloud Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SteelCloud Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SteelCloud Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SteelCloud Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STEELCLOUD INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STEELCLOUD INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STEELCLOUD INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STEELCLOUD INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STEELCLOUD INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STEELCLOUD INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SteelCloud Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SteelCloud Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SteelCloud Inc. Major Shareholders
SteelCloud Inc. History
SteelCloud Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SteelCloud Inc. Offices and Representations
SteelCloud Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SteelCloud Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SteelCloud Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SteelCloud Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
SteelCloud Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SteelCloud Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SteelCloud Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SteelCloud Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SteelCloud Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SteelCloud Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SteelCloud Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SteelCloud Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?