- The report contains detailed information about STEC, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for STEC, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The STEC, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes STEC, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of STEC, Inc. business.
About STEC, Inc.
STEC, Inc. provides enterprise-class Flash solid-state drives (SSDs) that are designed to increase the performance of enterprise-storage systems and servers that companies use to retain and access their critical data.
The company sells its SSDs to global storage and server original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), which integrate them into storage systems and servers used by enterprises in various industries, including financial services, government, transportation, defense and aerospace, and transaction processing. The company also manufactures small form factor Flash SSDs, cards, and modules, as well as custom high density dynamic random access memory (DRAM) modules for networking, communications, and industrial applications.
STEC designs, manufactures, and markets enterprise-class SSDs for use in storage and server systems, and high-density DRAM modules for networking, communications, and industrial applications.
Solid-State Drive/Flash Products
The companys SSD products are used in a range of applications. The company offers a line of SSD products in various form factors and capacities, including ZeusIOPS. STECs ZeusIOPS SSDs are enterprise-class data storage solutions.
MACH-class: STECs MACH-class SSDs are small form factor, high throughput storage solutions for mission-critical systems in various industries. The MACH-class SSDs are ideal for enterprise servers that expose drives to workloads typified by randomly mixed reads and writes under rigorous workloads.
Flash Cards and Flash Modules
ATA PC Cards: STECs Industrial Grade Advanced Technology Attachment (ATA) PC Cards are designed specifically for equipment requiring standard form factors and moderate capacities, such as data recorders, avionics systems, and telecommunication applications.
CompactFlash Memory: CompactFlash products provide PC Card ATA functionality but are one-fourth the size of a standard PC Card.
Flash Modules: The companys Flash module products include USB and Serial ATA interfaces and are targeted toward embedded systems where device footprint and low power are critical design parameters.
Secure Digital Memory Cards: STECs Secure Digital (SD) Flash Memory Cards are small, removable and non-volatile Flash memory. STECs Industrial Grade SD cards handle extreme temperatures in a small space.
USB Flash Drive: Built upon an industrial-grade Flash controller technology ranging in capacity from 1GB to 8GB, STECs USB Flash Drive (UFD) couples portability with performance.
Single Chip Drive: Available with an Integrated Drive Electronics (IDE) interface, the Single Chip Drive (SCD) is a small form factor, solid-state Flash disk with no moving parts.
The company offers a range of DRAM products, including dual in-line memory modules (DIMMs), small-outline DIMMS (SODIMMs), mini-registered DIMMs (mini-RDIMMs), very low profile (VLP RDIMMs) and Fully-Buffered DIMMs (FB-DIMMs). The companys DRAM products are used in higher performance computing, communications, and industrial applications. The company offers these products with different DRAM architectures such as FB-DIMM, DDR, DDR2, DDR3, and SDRAM.
Stacked ICs on Products
IC Tower stacked components: The companys patented IC Tower semiconductor stacking technology enables the manufacturing of high capacity memory products. It offers a selection of stacked components for both thin small outline package (TSOP) and ball grid array (BGA) semiconductor packages for use on memory modules and with in its high capacity Flash products. This technology is used in high-capacity module designs and systems.
DRAM modules and Flash products with stacked components: The company has a range of custom and application-specific stacked DRAM modules across multiple DIMM form factors in capacities up to 16GB. Its stacked DRAM products are used primarily in servers, workstations, switches and routers, and other custom systems. The company offers many of these modules utilizing different DRAM architectures such as double data rate (DDR), and DDR2, and synchronous DRAM (SDRAM). The companys stacked Flash products are used primarily in embedded systems.
The company's customers include EMC Corporation and SMART Modular.
The companys significant suppliers of IC devices include: Samsung and Micron.
The companys primary competitors for storage products include Hitachi GST, Intel, Micron, Samsung, SanDisk, Seagate, SMART Modular, Toshiba, and Western Digital.
STEC, Inc. was founded in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STEC, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STEC, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STEC, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STEC, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STEC, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. STEC, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of STEC, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of STEC, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. STEC, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. STEC, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STEC, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STEC, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STEC, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STEC, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STEC, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STEC, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
STEC, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
STEC, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
STEC, Inc. Major Shareholders
STEC, Inc. History
STEC, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
STEC, Inc. Offices and Representations
STEC, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
STEC, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
STEC, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
STEC, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
STEC, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
STEC, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
STEC, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
STEC, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
STEC, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
STEC, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
STEC, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
STEC, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?