- The report contains detailed information about Silicon Graphics International Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Silicon Graphics International Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Silicon Graphics International Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Silicon Graphics International Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Silicon Graphics International Corp. business.
About Silicon Graphics International Corp.
Silicon Graphics International Corp. provides servers, storage and data center solutions targeting large-scale data center deployments.
The companys half-depth servers are high-density, rack-mounted systems designed specifically for large-scale data center environments. This line of servers utilizes its half-depth, back-to-back chassis design to increase physical server density, reducing floor space requirements. The company provides a range of power and heat management techniques that enable its servers to operate at these density levels. These servers also provide configurable components, front-facing cable connections for enhanced serviceability, and its proprietary Roamer remote management solution. In addition, the company selectively uses reseller and original equipment manufacturer OEM relationships to provide additional server offerings that its customers may request from time to time.
The company focuses on three product families: servers, storage and technology solutions that include data center infrastructure solutions.
The companys high-density rack-mount servers offer a range of component choices and are typically built-to-order. Its servers are categorized into five main lines: half-depth rack-mount, standard-depth rack-mount, ICE Cube-optimized rack-mount, Scale Out blade and CloudRack systems.
Half-Depth Rack-Mount Servers: The company introduced its half-depth server line in early 2000. These 1U, 2U, 3U and 4U chassis designs are approximately half the depth of traditional rack-mount servers. The companys half-depth server line is comprised of the base chassis models C1001, C1002, C2000, C2002, C2004, C2005, C3001, H2002 and H4002.
The company offers its half-depth servers with single or dual processor motherboards supporting AMD and Intel 64-bit processors, such as the AMD Opteron and Intel Xeon. The company also offers configurations featuring four processor motherboards supporting the 32/64-bit AMD Opteron 8000 Series processors. It makes server configurations also available with dual-core and quad-core processors from both AMD and Intel, enabling even higher density and processing cores per system. The company offers single processor, MicroSlice configurations. It also customizes its systems to meet customer-specific requirements.
Standard-Depth Rack-Mount Servers: The company offers two compute-specific, standard-depth servers of its own design, specifically its C1104 and C2104. The company also selectively leverages reseller and OEM relationships to provide additional standard-depth chassis offerings, including its H2104 (new in 2008) and H4108.
ICE Cube Optimized Rack-Mount Servers: In June, 2008, the company introduced the XE2208 server, its first model specifically designed for the ICE Cube modular data center. While its full half-depth server and storage lines are compatible, every XE2208 contains four independent servers, each with two 3.5 hard drives. This allowed the company to double the density level attainable in the ICE Cube from 11,200 to its 22,400 core limit.
Scale Out Series Blade: The companys Scale Out Series server was introduced in August 2004 and utilizes a proprietary server form factor that is approximately half the width, half the depth and twice the height of a traditional 1U server. The company mounts the servers back-to-back and side-by-side in its proprietary, purpose-built cabinet.
CloudRack: The company introduced the CloudRack solution in December 2008. CloudRacks advanced thermal design eliminates all cooling fans at the server level, instead relying on larger, cabinet-level cooling technology.
CloudRack trays are available in various single and dual processor configurations utilizing AMD and Intel processors. The companys CloudRack solution increases both CPU and local storage density with up to 44 trays containing two dual socket servers with four 3.5 drives each.
The companys storage servers are available in various 3U half-depth and standard-depth configurations, supporting from six to eighteen disk drives. The companys OmniStor line of storage arrays includes the SE3016 which makes it
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SILICON GRAPHICS INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SILICON GRAPHICS INTERNATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SILICON GRAPHICS INTERNATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SILICON GRAPHICS INTERNATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SILICON GRAPHICS INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Silicon Graphics International Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Silicon Graphics International Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Silicon Graphics International Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Silicon Graphics International Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Silicon Graphics International Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SILICON GRAPHICS INTERNATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SILICON GRAPHICS INTERNATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SILICON GRAPHICS INTERNATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SILICON GRAPHICS INTERNATIONAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SILICON GRAPHICS INTERNATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SILICON GRAPHICS INTERNATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Silicon Graphics International Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Silicon Graphics International Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Silicon Graphics International Corp. Major Shareholders
Silicon Graphics International Corp. History
Silicon Graphics International Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Silicon Graphics International Corp. Offices and Representations
Silicon Graphics International Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Silicon Graphics International Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Silicon Graphics International Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Silicon Graphics International Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Silicon Graphics International Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Silicon Graphics International Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Silicon Graphics International Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Silicon Graphics International Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Silicon Graphics International Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Silicon Graphics International Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Silicon Graphics International Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Silicon Graphics International Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?