- The report contains detailed information about SigmaTron International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SigmaTron International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SigmaTron International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SigmaTron International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SigmaTron International Inc. business.
About SigmaTron International Inc.
SigmaTron International, Inc. provides electronic manufacturing services (EMS), which includes printed circuit board assemblies and completely assembled (box-build) electronic products.
The company, in connection with the production of assembled products, also provides services to its customers, including automatic and manual assembly and testing of products; material sourcing and procurement; design, manufacturing, and test engineering support; warehousing and shipment services; and assistance in obtaining product approval from governmental and other regulatory bodies. The company provides these manufacturing services through an international network of facilities located in the United States, Mexico, China, and Taiwan.
The company provides manufacturing and assembly services ranging from the assembly of individual components to the assembly and testing of box-build electronic products. The products assembled by it are then incorporated into finished products sold in various industries.
Products and Services
The company provides a range of manufacturing related outsourcing solutions for its customers on both a turnkey basis (material purchased by the company) and consignment basis (material provided by the customer). Its EMS solutions provide services from product inception through the ultimate delivery of a finished good. Such technologies and services include the following:
Supply Chain Management: The company is primarily a manufacturer and directly sources all, or a portion, of the components necessary for its product assemblies, rather than receiving the raw materials from its customers on consignment. Supply chain management includes the purchasing, management, storage, and delivery of raw components required for the manufacture or assembly of a customers product based upon the customers orders.
Assembly and Manufacturing: The companys primary business is the assembly of printed circuit board assemblies through the automated and manual insertion of components onto raw printed circuit boards. It offers its assembly services using both pin-through-hole (PTH) and surface mount (SMT) interconnect technologies at all of its manufacturing locations. SMT is an assembly process which allows the placement of a higher density of components directly on both sides of a printed circuit board. It performs PTH assembly both manually and with automated component insertion and soldering equipment. The company also assembles fine pitch and ball grid array (BGA) components.
Manufacturing and Related Services: The company offers restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS) assembly services in compliance with the European Union environmental mandate at each of its manufacturing locations. It also provides quick turnaround, turnkey prototype services at all of its locations. In Elk Grove Village, it offers touch screen / LCD assembly services in a room environment. In Acuna, Mexico, the company offers parylene coating services. In Tijuana, Mexico, it offers diagnostic, repair, and rework services for power supplies. In all locations, the company offers box-build services, which integrate its printed circuit board and other manufacturing and assembly technologies into higher level sub-assemblies and end products.
Product Testing: The company performs both in-circuit and functional testing of its assemblies and finished products. In-circuit testing verifies that the correct components have been properly inserted and that the electrical circuits are complete. Functional testing determines if a board or system assembly is performing to customer specifications.
Warehousing and Distribution: In response to the needs of select customers, the company provides in-house warehousing, shipping, and receiving and customer brokerage services in Del Rio, Texas for goods manufactured or assembled in Acuna, Mexico. It also provides custom-tailored delivery schedules and services to fulfill the just-in-time inventory needs of its customers.
Markets and Customers
The companys customers are in the appliance, gaming, industrial electronics, fitness, life sciences, semiconductor, telecommunications, consumer electronics, and automotive industries. It markets its services in the United States and Canada. As of April 30, 2010, the company had approximately 105 active customers ranging from fortune 500 companies to small, privately held enterprises. The companys major customers include Spitfire Controls, Inc. and Life Fitness, Inc.
SigmaTron International, Inc. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SigmaTron International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SigmaTron International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SigmaTron International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SigmaTron International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SigmaTron International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SIGMATRON INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SigmaTron International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SigmaTron International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SigmaTron International Inc. Major Shareholders
SigmaTron International Inc. History
SigmaTron International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SigmaTron International Inc. Offices and Representations
SigmaTron International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SigmaTron International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SigmaTron International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SigmaTron International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
SigmaTron International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SigmaTron International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SigmaTron International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SigmaTron International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SigmaTron International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SigmaTron International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SigmaTron International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SigmaTron International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?