- The report contains detailed information about Sierra Monitor Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sierra Monitor Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sierra Monitor Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sierra Monitor Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sierra Monitor Corp. business.
About Sierra Monitor Corp.
Sierra Monitor Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of hazardous gas monitoring devices for industrial work places. The company also designs and manufactures environment controllers for the telecommunications industry, as well as a line of software-based industrial communications bridge products.
The companys hardware platforms include original equipment modules for installation in customer devices and controllers, gateway boxes generally used by integrators for machine to machine (M2M) protocol translation and multi-component safety systems generally focused on gas and fire detection.
The company's products, by providing an intelligent interface, enable various machines, devices, systems and people to communicate useful information for the measurement and control of various environments, including buildings, plants, and factories. By delivering the data on multiple communication level s, including Internet, Ethernet, LONworks, Profibus and others, its products make it possible for data to be accessed at appropriate levels, such as network operations centers, control rooms or remote locations.
The company's M2M protocol translation devices, known as communications bridges, are sold under its trade names FieldServer and ProtoCessor to equipment manufacturers and systems integrators, principally in the building automation industry.
The company's intelligent gas detection safety systems are sold for various safety applications ranging from oil and gas processing and chemical plants to wastewater treatment, alternate fuel vehicle programs and other users or producers of hazardous gases. These systems utilize features, such as recorded event information, graphical displays on central computers and Web server displays to allow users to identify hazards and problems before they evolve into incidents. Through its FieldServer products, detection data can be presented on computers through a Web server function for viewing over the Internet or by localized Web browsers.
The company also supplies microprocessor-based environment control products to the telecommunications industry. The control products are used to monitor temperature, gas, smoke and other environmental and security conditions in remote structures, such as DSL distribution nodes, fiber optic booster stations and cell-tower site buildings. Environment controllers integrate various functions which would otherwise require discrete controls and alarm handling.
The company maintains domestic sales offices in California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Texas and Wisconsin. It supports international sales from offices in California, Texas, and Dubai, UAE.
The company's products are marketed and sold primarily to oil and gas drilling, refining and pipeline companies, chemical plants, waste-water treatment plants, telecommunications companies, parking garages, landfill rehabilitation projects, and building automation projects.
The companys principal suppliers of gas sensors are Alpha Sense, City Technology, and E2V Technologies. Principal suppliers of major components of its ProtoCessor products include Digi International and Echelon Corporation.
The companys gas detection products compete with systems offered by Detector Electronics Corporation, Draeger Safety Inc., General Monitors Inc., Mine Safety Appliance Company, and Honeywell Life Safety. Its FieldServer and ProtoCessor products compete with products or alternate methods and technologies offered by HMS, Control Solutions Inc., Loytec Electronics, Prosoft Technology, Automated Logic, Cimetrics, Kalki Communications Technologies, Honeywell Tritium, and TAC Schneider Electric.
Sierra Monitor Corporation was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SIERRA MONITOR CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SIERRA MONITOR CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SIERRA MONITOR CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SIERRA MONITOR CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SIERRA MONITOR CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sierra Monitor Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sierra Monitor Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sierra Monitor Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sierra Monitor Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sierra Monitor Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SIERRA MONITOR CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SIERRA MONITOR CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SIERRA MONITOR CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SIERRA MONITOR CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SIERRA MONITOR CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SIERRA MONITOR CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sierra Monitor Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sierra Monitor Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sierra Monitor Corp. Major Shareholders
Sierra Monitor Corp. History
Sierra Monitor Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sierra Monitor Corp. Offices and Representations
Sierra Monitor Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sierra Monitor Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sierra Monitor Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Sierra Monitor Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Sierra Monitor Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sierra Monitor Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sierra Monitor Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sierra Monitor Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Sierra Monitor Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Sierra Monitor Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sierra Monitor Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sierra Monitor Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?