- The report contains detailed information about ShoreTel, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ShoreTel, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ShoreTel, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ShoreTel, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ShoreTel, Inc. business.
About ShoreTel, Inc.
ShoreTel, Inc. provides Internet protocol (IP) unified communications systems for enterprises.
The company provides a switch-based business communications systems for the enterprise. Its solutions are based on its distributed software architecture and appliance-based hardware platform that enable a single system to serve multi-site enterprises. The companys solution comprises ShoreTel Voice Switches, ShoreTel IP Phones, and ShoreTel Software applications.
ShoreTel Voice Switches: The companys switches provide call management functionality, and each switch in the system is capable of independently establishing and terminating calls without relying on a centralized call control server. As a result, enterprise unified communications can survive various LAN, WAN, and hardware failures. In addition, its switches connect to the public telephone network via one of interfaces, including high-density T1 and E1 interfaces. It offers a range of switches of varying capabilities to meet the needs of enterprises of various sizes.
ShoreTel IP Phones
The company offers a range of phones to meet the needs of the different types of end users across the enterprise. Its phones are designed to provide a combination of ergonomics, sound quality, and appearance. It offers various phones that vary by size, display features, line capacity, and Gigabit Ethernet support. ShoreTel IP phones are designed to function without any configuration. Remote workers can also utilize ShoreTel IP telephones using an integrated Virtual Private Network (VPN) feature and mobile workers can select Wi-Fi phones that work with the open interfaces of the system.
ShoreTel Software Applications
The company's software features various applications that facilitate the end user experience and enterprise system management. In addition, it offers additional business applications that integrate with main business processes to provide improved end user productivity. Its software consists of its proprietary software, as well as third-party applications.
ShoreTel Communicator: ShoreTel Communicator is a unified communications (UC) application for users across an organization, whether an operator, a contact center agent, a knowledge worker or a road warrior. Available on multiple operating systems, ShoreTel Communicator allows people to communicate any way they choose: by video, voice (wired or wireless), and instant messaging (IM).
Office Anywhere: The Office Anywhere feature enables end users outside the office to manage calls with ShoreTel Communicator and to enjoy the same call handling productivity benefits as their office-based colleagues. Calls directed to the end users office phone are forwarded to the end users location, and the end users outbound calls appear to the called party as if they originated in the end users office. Using Office Anywhere, end users have the same call management and unified messaging features and functionality at remote locations as they have in their offices.
Unified Messaging: Unified Messaging integrates the companys voicemail application with Microsoft Outlook. This enables end users to receive, send, be notified of and play voice mail messages through their Microsoft Outlook email.
Automated Attendant: Automated Attendant provides end users with a 24-hour automated call answering and routing capability that enables the enterprise to direct callers to appropriate individuals, workgroups, or messages.
ShoreTel Contact Center: Contact Center applications provide a range of features to satisfy the needs of various organizations, from basic call center capabilities to distributed multimedia contact center capabilities. The virtual contact center is a reality as Contact Center enables organizations to route incoming contacts to the appropriate agent in a multisite contact center.
Converged Conferencing: ShoreTel Converged Conferencing enables enterprises to conduct audio conferences and provides collaboration tools for application sharing, desktop sharing, instant messaging, and end user presence information.
Microsoft Integration: For customers seeking to utilize their investment in Micro
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHORETEL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHORETEL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHORETEL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHORETEL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHORETEL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ShoreTel, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ShoreTel, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ShoreTel, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ShoreTel, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ShoreTel, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHORETEL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHORETEL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHORETEL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHORETEL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHORETEL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHORETEL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ShoreTel, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ShoreTel, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ShoreTel, Inc. Major Shareholders
ShoreTel, Inc. History
ShoreTel, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ShoreTel, Inc. Offices and Representations
ShoreTel, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ShoreTel, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ShoreTel, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ShoreTel, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
ShoreTel, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ShoreTel, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ShoreTel, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ShoreTel, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ShoreTel, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ShoreTel, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ShoreTel, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ShoreTel, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?