- The report contains detailed information about Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. business.
About Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd.
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. manufactures telecommunications equipment in the People's Republic of China. The companys products include business electronic tools comprising cash registers, manufacturing license and other certificates, and various sorts of POS used in business and trade industry; AFC for airdromes, subways, and parks; 9-needle and 24-needle printers and typing heads, as well as cores of 4-needle and 9-needle micro printers; (non-) contact readers, and catena products and solutions; and ID card readers for the customers in the public security, securities and banking, telecommunications, and mobile industries. Its products also comprise telecommunications products, including optical fiber transmitting systems based on the transmitting equipment of multi-operation of MSTP of SDH and the optical transmitting equipment of PDH; comprehensive access based on comprehensive access equipment of multi-operation of the PDH transmitting platform of SDH and various types of PCM equipment; wire products, including DDF, ODF, and MDF; multimedia products that consist of big screen displaying systems and virtual studios; multimedia digital transmitting systems; and wireless transmission and access. The company also offers system integration services comprising engineering service, router switch, and information security apparatus testing. Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. was founded in 1951 and is based in Shanghai, China. The company operates as a subsidiary of China Potevio Co., Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHANGHAI POTEVIO CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHANGHAI POTEVIO CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHANGHAI POTEVIO CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHANGHAI POTEVIO CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHANGHAI POTEVIO CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHANGHAI POTEVIO CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHANGHAI POTEVIO CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHANGHAI POTEVIO CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHANGHAI POTEVIO CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHANGHAI POTEVIO CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHANGHAI POTEVIO CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. History
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Shanghai Potevio Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?