- The report contains detailed information about SED International Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SED International Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SED International Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SED International Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SED International Holdings, Inc. business.
About SED International Holdings, Inc.
SED International Holdings, Inc. distributes microcomputer and consumer electronic products in the United States, Colombia, and selected other markets in a Latin America.
The company purchases approximately 17,000 products from approximately 170 vendors, including Acer, Asus, Epson, Hewlett-Packard, Lexmark, Microsoft, Seagate, and Western Digital. The company is a distributor for consumer electronics product vendors, such as Cisco, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, and Sansui. Products offered include mass storage, desktop, laptop, imaging, display and wireless devices, televisions, and cameras. It also offers custom-tailored supply chain management services suited to meet the priorities and distribution requirements of the e-commerce, business-to-business, and business-to-consumer markets.
Sales and Marketing
The company has sales offices located in Tucker, Georgia; Miami, Florida; City of Industry, California; Plano, Texas; Bogota, Colombia; and Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The company serves a customer base of approximately 10,000 customers of microcomputer, consumer electronics, and wireless handset products. Its customers include value-added resellers, corporate resellers, retailers, and etailers.
The companys competitors include Ingram Micro, Inc., Tech Data Corporation, Bell Micro, D&H, ASI, Inc., and Synnex Information Technologies, Inc. in the United States; MPS Mayorista, Impresistem, and Makro Computo in Colombia; and Util-Of S.A.C.I., Stenfor S.A., Grupo Suzono, and Air-Cimpouters S.R.L. in Argentina.
SED International Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SED INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SED INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SED INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SED INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SED INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SED International Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SED International Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SED International Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SED International Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SED International Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SED INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SED INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SED INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SED INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SED INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SED INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SED International Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SED International Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SED International Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
SED International Holdings, Inc. History
SED International Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SED International Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
SED International Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SED International Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SED International Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SED International Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
SED International Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SED International Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SED International Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SED International Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SED International Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SED International Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SED International Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SED International Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?