- The report contains detailed information about Sanmina-SCI Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sanmina-SCI Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sanmina-SCI Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sanmina-SCI Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sanmina-SCI Corp. business.
About Sanmina-SCI Corp.
Sanmina-SCI Corporation provides integrated electronics manufacturing services (EMS). The company provides services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), primarily in the communications, enterprise computing and storage, multimedia, industrial and semiconductor capital equipment, defense and aerospace, medical, CleanTech, and automotive industries.
The companys services include product design and engineering, including initial development, detailed design, prototyping, validation, preproduction services and manufacturing design release; manufacturing of components, subassemblies and complete systems; final system assembly and test; direct order fulfillment and logistics services; and after-market product service and support. System components and subassemblies manufactured by the company include printed circuit boards, printed circuit board assemblies, backplanes and backplane assemblies, enclosures, cable assemblies, precision machining, optical components and modules, and memory modules.
Products and Services
The companys products include wireless and wireline communications equipment, high-end computer servers and storage devices, avionics, medical imaging and diagnostic systems, and digital satellite set-top boxes.
Product Design and Engineering
The companys design and engineering groups provide customers with design and engineering services from initial product design and detailed product development to production. These groups also complements its vertically integrated manufacturing capabilities by providing manufacturing design services for printed circuit boards, backplanes and enclosures. Its offerings in design engineering include product architecture, development, integration, regulatory and qualification services. Its NPI services include quick-turn prototype, functional test development, and release to volume production.
The company provides initial product development and detailed product design and engineering services for products, such as communications base stations, optical switches and modules, set top boxes, network switches and routers, computer server and storage products, and medical devices.
Component Technology Design Services
The company provides design and technology support for its vertically integrated system components and subassemblies.
Printed Circuit Board and Backplane Design: The company supports its customers with printed circuit board and backplane design and development assistance for optimizing performance. These printed circuit boards and backplanes incorporate high layer counts and large form factors and are used in complex products, such as optical networking products and communications switches. It also provides signal integrity engineering services which enable the transmission of high speed electrical signals through a system while maintaining signal quality and data integrity.
Electro-Mechanical Design: The company has mechanical design groups globally that design and engineer various electro-mechanical systems for the communications, enterprise computing and storage, multimedia, industrial, semiconductor, defense, aerospace, medical, and CleanTech markets. It also offers engineering analysis, DFMA (design for manufacturability and assembly), value engineering, project management, engineering documentation, and qualification services. Product designs would involve various materials, such as steel, aluminum alloys, injection molded plastics and die-castings. Its design experience covers a range of products, including indoor and outdoor wireless base station cabinets, datacom and computing racks, chassis, frames, enclosures for high-end servers, data storage systems, industrial and medical imaging systems, gaming consoles, and gas analysis instrumentation.
Printed Circuit Boards: The company has the ability to produce multilayer printed circuit boards on a global basis with high layer counts and fine line circuitry. Printed circuit boards are made of fiberglass/resin laminated material layers and contain copper circuits which interconnect and transmit electrical signals among the components that make up electronic devi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SANMINA-SCI CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SANMINA-SCI CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SANMINA-SCI CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SANMINA-SCI CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SANMINA-SCI CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sanmina-SCI Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sanmina-SCI Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sanmina-SCI Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sanmina-SCI Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sanmina-SCI Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SANMINA-SCI CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SANMINA-SCI CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SANMINA-SCI CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SANMINA-SCI CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SANMINA-SCI CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SANMINA-SCI CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sanmina-SCI Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sanmina-SCI Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sanmina-SCI Corp. Major Shareholders
Sanmina-SCI Corp. History
Sanmina-SCI Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sanmina-SCI Corp. Offices and Representations
Sanmina-SCI Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sanmina-SCI Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sanmina-SCI Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Sanmina-SCI Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Sanmina-SCI Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sanmina-SCI Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sanmina-SCI Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sanmina-SCI Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Sanmina-SCI Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Sanmina-SCI Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sanmina-SCI Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sanmina-SCI Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?