- The report contains detailed information about Rogers Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rogers Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rogers Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rogers Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rogers Corporation business.
About Rogers Corporation
Rogers Corporation supplies a range of specialty materials and components for the portable communications, communications infrastructure, consumer electronics, mass transit, automotive, aerospace and defense, and sustainable energy markets.
Segments and Products
The company operates in four segments, including Printed Circuit Materials; High Performance Foams; Custom Electrical Components; and Other Polymer Products.
Printed Circuit Materials
The Printed Circuit Materials Segment includes printed circuit board laminates for high frequency and high performance applications. Printed Circuit Materials are sold principally to independent and captive printed circuit board manufacturers who convert its laminates to custom printed circuits.
The polymer-based dielectric layers of the companys rigid circuit board laminates are proprietary materials that provide specialized electrical and mechanical properties. Trade names for its rigid printed circuit board materials include RO3000, RO4000, DUROID, RT/duroid, ULTRALAM, RO2800 and TMM laminates. These laminates are used for making circuitry that receive, transmit, and process high frequency communications signals, yet each laminate has varying properties that address specific needs and applications within the communications market. High frequency circuits are used in the equipment and devices that comprise wireless communications systems, including cellular communications, digital cellular communications, paging, direct broadcast television, global positioning, mobile radio communications, and radar.
The companys 50% owned joint venture with Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. of Japan, Polyimide Laminate Systems, LLC (PLS), extends and complements its Printed Circuit Materials business. It was established to sell adhesiveless flexible circuit material products to Hutchinson Technology Incorporated (HTI). HTI uses these materials to make trace suspension assemblies in magneto resistive hard disk drives.
High Performance Foams
The High Performance Foams Segment includes urethane and silicone foams products. High Performance Foams are sold to fabricators, distributors and original equipment manufacturers for applications in consumer electronics, mass transit, aerospace and defense and other markets. Trade names for its High Performance Foams include: PORON urethane foams used for making gaskets and seals in vehicles, portable communications devices, computers and peripherals; PORON cushion insole materials for footwear and related products; PORON healthcare and medical materials for body cushioning and orthotic appliances; and R/bak compressible printing plate backing and mounting products for cushioning flexographic plates for printing on packaging materials; BISCO silicone foams used for making flame retardant gaskets and seals in communications infrastructure equipment, aircraft, trains, cars and trucks, and for shielding extreme temperature or flame.
In 2009, the company acquired certain assets of MTI Global Inc.s silicones business. MTI Global Inc. had established a solid presence as a solutions provider in various key markets that it is targeting for mass transit and other markets.
Two of its joint ventures extend and complement its worldwide business in High Performance Foams. Rogers INOAC Corporation (RIC), a joint venture with Japan-based INOAC Corporation, manufactures PORON urethane foam materials in Mie and Nagoya, Japan to predominantly service the Japanese market. It also formed another joint venture in Suzhou, China, Rogers INOAC Suzhou Corporation (RIS), which also manufactures polyurethane foam materials primarily for the Chinese market.
Custom Electrical Components
The Custom Electrical Components Segment includes power distribution components and electroluminescent lamps and inverters. The company manufactures power distribution components in Ghent, Belgium and Suzhou, China, under the RO-LINX trade name. The company sells these RO-LINX products to manufacturers of high power electrical inverter and converter systems for use in mass transit (high speed trains) and renewable energy generation (wind turbines). In the industrial applications area, the companys RO-LINX products are utilized in various Variable Frequency Drives for high to mid power applications. The company manufactures DUREL electroluminescent lamps (EL lamps) in Chandler, Arizona and Suzhou, China and also designs and sells inverters that power the EL lamps. EL lamps and inverters are sold primarily to OEMs and fabricators that in turn sell to various other third parties that primarily serve the portable communication and automotive markets.
Other Polymer Products
The Other Polymer Products Segment includes elastomer components, nonwoven composite materials, thermal management products, and resale activity related to flexible circuit material products. Elastomer components are sold to original equipment manufacturers for applications in ground transportation, office equipment, consumer and other markets. Trade names for the its elastomer components include NITROPHYL floats for level sensing in fuel tanks, motors, and storage tanks; and ENDUR elastomer rollers and belts for document handling in copiers, printers, mail sorting machines and automated teller machines. The companys nonwoven composite materials are manufactured for medical padding, industrial pre-filtration applications, and as consumable supplies in the lithographic printing industry.
The companys thermal management business was targeted at serving markets where thermal heat management is a priority, such as heat dissipation in electronic devices.
Sales and Marketing
The company's products are primarily sold through direct sales channels positioned near major concentrations of its customers throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Its products were sold to approximately 2,600 customers worldwide in 2009.
Rogers Corporation was founded in 1832.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROGERS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROGERS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROGERS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROGERS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROGERS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rogers Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rogers Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rogers Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rogers Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rogers Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ROGERS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROGERS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROGERS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROGERS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROGERS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROGERS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rogers Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rogers Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rogers Corporation Major Shareholders
Rogers Corporation History
Rogers Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rogers Corporation Offices and Representations
Rogers Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rogers Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rogers Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Rogers Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Rogers Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rogers Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rogers Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rogers Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Rogers Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Rogers Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rogers Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rogers Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?