- The report contains detailed information about Rockford Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rockford Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rockford Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rockford Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rockford Corp. business.
About Rockford Corp.
Rockford Corporation engages in sourcing, designing, and distributing mobile audio products. Rockfords mobile audio products are sold to consumers who want to listen to sound in their cars, trucks and boats. Rockfords products include digital and analog amplifiers, subwoofers and speakers, accessories, signal processors, and speaker enclosures.
Rockford markets its products: primarily in the mobile audio aftermarket, where Rockfords products replace or supplement a vehicles original audio system. In this market Rockford sells its products under the Rockford Fosgate and Lightning Audio brands; and secondarily as OEM mobile audio products, installed as original equipment in select vehicles. Rockfords OEM products are offered primarily in various Nissan and Mitsubishi automobiles. Rockfords OEM products are sold under the Rockford Fosgate and Rockford Acoustic Design brands.
Rockford markets its products under the following brands:
Rockford Fosgate Aftermarket: The company offers product lines that produce sound under the Rockford Fosgate brand. Rockford Fosgate aftermarket mobile audio products are marketed under three primary product lines:
Prime Series introduced in 2009, the Prime Series is the entry level Rockford Fosgate line of amplifiers, subwoofers and speakers;
Punch Series the line for Rockfords mid-level amplifiers, subwoofers and speakers; and
Power Series the line for amplifiers, subwoofers, and speakers. The company also sells a line of Rockford Fosgate branded mobile audio accessories in the mobile audio aftermarket.
Rockford Fosgate OEM: The company also sells Rockford Fosgate products, or licenses its brand and technology, to Nissan and Mitsubishi for installation as part of OEM audio systems;
Rockford Acoustic Design: Rockford Acoustic Design is a main brand, primarily for OEM products. Systems using this brand are offered in select Mitsubishi automobiles; and
Lightning Audio: The company sells amplifiers, subwoofers, speakers, and accessories under the Lightning Audio brand. In addition to these primary brands Rockford markets complementary products under a secondary brand, InstallEdge.com. Rockford uses the InstallEdge.com business-to-business brand to offer installation-shop supplies to installation shops and audio product installers.
Aftermarket Mobile Audio Products
The company offers aftermarket mobile audio products consisting of the following primary types of products: Amplifiers, Subwoofers and Speakers, Accessories, Signal Processors, and Enclosures.
The company, under the Rockford Fosgate brand, offers the following products:
Amplifiers: Amplifiers under Rockfords Prime Series, Punch Series and Power Series lines, are offered with rated power from 150 to 2,500 watts. Rockfords amplifiers include 1, 2 and 4 channel alternatives, giving consumers the ability to select an optimum configuration for their system;
Subwoofers and Speakers: Subwoofers and speakers under Rockfords Prime Series are Punch Series and Power Series lines;
Accessories: Accessories under Rockfords Connecting Punch brand, include amplifier installation kits, interconnect and speaker cables, carpet/fabric/surface applications and stiffening capacitors;
Signal Processors: 3Sixty Interactive Signal Processors in two models at minimum; and
Enclosures: Subwoofer enclosures, including loaded enclosures that include a subwoofer and, in some cases, an amplifier.
The company, under the Lightning Audio brand, offers the following products:
Amplifiers: Amplifier models with rated power from 200 to 1,000 watts; Subwoofers and Speakers;
Accessories: Accessories, include interconnect and speaker cables, stiffening capacitors, battery clamps and installation kits.
Under Rockfords InstallEdge.com brand Rockford sells various back shop supplies, including vehicle harnesses, power distribution adapters, batteries, RCA connectors, wire, wiring accessories and fuses.
Nissan North America offers Rockford Fosgate branded OEM systems in Nissan vehicles and Mitsubishi Motors offers Rockford Fosgate and Rockford Acoustic Design branded OEM systems in several vehicles. Rockford may provide amplifiers, enclosures or speakers for certain of these vehicles as well as branding the source unit (radio/CD player) or the entire audio system under the Rockford Fosgate and Rockford Acoustic Design brand.
In 2009, the company introduced new lines of Rockford Fosgate speakers, updating both the Punch and Power series of product lines, and three new Power series amplifiers. Additionally, in 2009, the company also introduced the new line of Prime Series amplifiers, subwoofers and speakers. The Prime Series is a new entry level line of Rockford Fosgate branded products. Also in 2009, Rockford has introduced a line of iPod in vehicle integration products, the IBeam bass enhancement device, and a subwoofer enclosure.
North American Distribution: The company sells its aftermarket mobile audio products in the U.S. and Canada directly to retailers who operate approximately 2,000 retail stores. These include stores operated by independent specialty dealers, audio/video retailers, consumer electronic chains, mass merchandisers, Internet retailers and catalog merchants.
International Distribution: The company sells its mobile audio products in approximately 50 countries outside the U.S. and Canada.
The companys customers are Best Buy, Nissan, and Mitsubishi.
The companys principal competitors are:
Mobile Audio Amplifiers: Alpine, JL Audio, Kenwood, Kicker, MTX, Pioneer and Sony;
Mobile Audio Subwoofers and Speakers: Alpine, Boston Acoustics, Infinity, JL Audio, Kenwood, Kicker, MTX, Pioneer and Sony;
Mobile Audio Accessories: Monster Cable, AAMP of America and Scoshe;
Rockfords OEM products compete directly with each auto manufacturers in-house manufacturing capability as well as such outside suppliers as Delphi, Visteon, Panasonic, Pioneer, Clarion, Alpine, Bose and Harman International.
Rockford Corporation was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROCKFORD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROCKFORD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROCKFORD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROCKFORD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROCKFORD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rockford Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rockford Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rockford Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rockford Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rockford Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROCKFORD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROCKFORD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROCKFORD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROCKFORD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROCKFORD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROCKFORD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rockford Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rockford Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rockford Corp. Major Shareholders
Rockford Corp. History
Rockford Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rockford Corp. Offices and Representations
Rockford Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rockford Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rockford Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Rockford Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Rockford Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rockford Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rockford Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rockford Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Rockford Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Rockford Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rockford Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rockford Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?