- The report contains detailed information about RF Monolithics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RF Monolithics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RF Monolithics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RF Monolithics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RF Monolithics Inc. business.
About RF Monolithics Inc.
RF Monolithics, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of solutions-driven and technology-enabled wireless connectivity products for a range of wireless applications from individual standard and custom components to modules for industrial wireless sensor networks and machine-to-machine (M2M) technology.
The company focuses its component and radio product development in the frequency range of 50 megahertz (MHz) to 5.8 gigahertz (GHz). It markets its line of approximately 500 radios, radio modules, resonators, filters, clocks, and oscillators to distributors, electronic manufacturing service companies and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide.
The company operates in two business segments, Wireless Solutions and Wireless Components.
The Wireless Solutions segment includes surface acoustic wave (SAW) based and radio frequency integrated circuit (RFIC) short-range radios; RF module products; and stand alone radio systems. The companys product offerings include miniature radios that are very short range and ultra low power. It also markets standard and custom RF radio modules, as well as stand alone radio systems that are packaged radio and network gateway products.
RF Module Products
The companys RF module products are primarily embedded module applications that are targeted for an embedded module market. These products include wireless sensor node modules, as well as gateway and network bridge products used to connect different network types (wired and wireless) to one another. In addition to various radio products, the company uses various communication protocol systems to manage point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and mesh wireless sensor networks.
The company offers various RF module products, including lower-priced RF modules to capture business at lower price points. These products include Zigbee, DNT and LPR radio modules. DNT is a long-range and frequency-hopping spread spectrum module. LPR is an 802.15.4 wireless sensor networking line of modules. The company also has introduced a line of industrial grade networking products based upon Dust Networks technology. Its new products include a WirelessHart module incorporating Dust Networks technology and a next generation ultra low power battery powered Wi-Fi module. Its sales for these products are targeted primarily for industrial and medical markets and products, which include OEM or contract manufacturing customers.
Virtual Wire and RFIC Short-range Radio Products
The companys proprietary hybrid transmitter, receiver, and transceiver modules are the primary products included in Virtual Wire Short-range Radio products. Its transceiver module, based on its patented Amplifier Sequenced Hybrid (ASH) technology, offers two-way data communication in a single small module, with performance identical to separate transmitter and receiver modules. The Virtual Wire product includes a custom RFIC. The Virtual Wire Short-range Radio product offerings also include transceiver design and development kits that allow inexperienced RF system designers the ability to incorporate wireless data transfer into their designs. The company also provides software protocols for key applications. Its sales for these products are targeted primarily for industrial and medical markets and products, which include OEM or contract manufacturing customers. The applications for Virtual Wire Short-range Radio products include medical device-implanted applications, such as insulin pumps, pacemakers and defibrillators, remote bar code data entry, AMR, point of sale terminals, medical monitoring systems, home automation, consumer sports, data link equipment, and wireless thermostats.
The Wireless Components segment includes filters, frequency control modules, and low-power components.
The companys filter products are suited, and primarily intended for, satellite radio (SDAR), global positioning systems (GPS), various telecommunications base stations, and repeaters, such as GSM, EDGE, CDMA/CDMA2000, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, and WiMax, as well as ISM band applications. The co
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RF MONOLITHICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RF MONOLITHICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RF MONOLITHICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RF MONOLITHICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RF MONOLITHICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RF Monolithics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RF Monolithics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RF Monolithics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RF Monolithics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RF Monolithics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RF MONOLITHICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RF MONOLITHICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RF MONOLITHICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RF MONOLITHICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RF MONOLITHICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RF MONOLITHICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RF Monolithics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RF Monolithics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RF Monolithics Inc. Major Shareholders
RF Monolithics Inc. History
RF Monolithics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RF Monolithics Inc. Offices and Representations
RF Monolithics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RF Monolithics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RF Monolithics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RF Monolithics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
RF Monolithics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RF Monolithics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RF Monolithics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RF Monolithics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RF Monolithics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RF Monolithics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RF Monolithics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RF Monolithics Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?