- The report contains detailed information about RF Industries Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RF Industries Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RF Industries Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RF Industries Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RF Industries Ltd. business.
About RF Industries Ltd.
RF Industries, Ltd. provides interconnect products and systems for radio frequency (RF) communications devices and wireless digital transmission systems.
The company classifies its operations into the following six divisions: the Connector and Cable Assembly Division; the Aviel Electronics Division; the Worswick Division; the Bioconnect Division; the Neulink Division; and the RadioMobile Division.
Connector and Cable Division: The Connector and Cable Division is engaged in the design, manufacture and distribution of coaxial connector solutions for companies that design, build, operate, maintain and use wireless voice, data, messaging, and location tracking systems. The company also sells custom connectors specifically designed and manufactured to suit its customers requirements such as the Wi-Fi and broadband wireless markets.
Cable assembly products consist of various types of coaxial cables that are attached to connectors for use in various communications applications. Cable assemblies consist of both standard cable assemblies and assemblies that are custom manufactured for the companys clients. The company offers a line of cable assemblies with approximately 100,000 cable products.
Aviel Electronics Division: Aviel Electronics Division complements the companys Connector and Cable Divisions capabilities by providing additional custom design and manufacturing capabilities, thereby expanding the Companys products in the military and commercial aerospace markets, and expanding the companys overall client base. Aviels operations are based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Worswick Division: Worswick Industries sells coaxial connector solutions and manufactures RF cable assemblies for both individual customers and companies that design, build, operate, and maintain personal and private multi-media, wireless voice, data and messaging systems. Worswick Industries primarily sells its products on a retail basis at its retail outlet in San Diego, California. Worswick also sells its products on-line under the e-commerce brand OddCables.com.
Bioconnect Division: The Bioconnect Division is engaged in product development, design, manufacture, and sale of cables and interconnects for medical monitoring applications, such as disposable ECG cables, EEG leads, infant apnea monitors in hospitals, patient leads, snap leads, and connecting wires.
RF Neulink Division: The RF Neulink Division designs and manufactures, through outside contractors, wireless data products known as RF data links and wireless modems. These radio modems and receivers provide high-speed wireless connections over longer distances where wire connections may not be desirable or feasible. In addition to selling its own radio modem, RF Neulink also distributes antennas, transceivers and related products of other manufacturers. The RF Neulink Division also offers packages for various remote data transmission applications.
RadioMobile Division: The RadioMobile Division is an OEM provider of mobile management solutions implemented over wireless networks. Its operations supplement the operations of the companys Neulink division.
The company produces a range of interconnect products and assemblies. The products that are offered and sold by the companys various divisions consist of the following:
Connector and Cable Products
The companys Connector and Cable Division designs and distributes coaxial connectors and coaxial cable assemblies for the various products, devices and instruments. Coaxial connectors have applications in commercial, industrial, automotive, scientific and military markets. The types of connectors offered by the RF Connector Division include 2.4mm and 3.5mm, 7-16 DIN, BNC, MCX, MHV, Mini-UHF, MMCX, N, SMA, SMB, TNC, QMA and UHF. These connectors are offered in various configurations for both plugs and jacks. Users of the companys connectors include telecommunications companies, circuit board manufacturers, OEM, consumer electronics manufacturers, audio and video product manufacturers and installers, and satellite companies. The Connector Division markets approximately 1,200 types of connectors, adapte
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RF INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RF INDUSTRIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RF INDUSTRIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RF INDUSTRIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RF INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RF Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RF Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RF Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RF Industries Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RF Industries Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RF INDUSTRIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RF INDUSTRIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RF INDUSTRIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RF INDUSTRIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RF INDUSTRIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RF INDUSTRIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RF Industries Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RF Industries Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RF Industries Ltd. Major Shareholders
RF Industries Ltd. History
RF Industries Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RF Industries Ltd. Offices and Representations
RF Industries Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RF Industries Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RF Industries Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
RF Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
RF Industries Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RF Industries Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RF Industries Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RF Industries Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
RF Industries Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
RF Industries Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RF Industries Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RF Industries Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?