- The report contains detailed information about Remote Knowledge Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Remote Knowledge Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Remote Knowledge Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Remote Knowledge Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Remote Knowledge Inc. business.
About Remote Knowledge Inc.
Remote Knowledge, Inc. engages in the development, delivery, and support of proprietary communications and data-management products. The companys technology platforms supply in-motion high-speed Internet and voice services, two-way data transfer, email and text messaging services, as well as, remote vessel monitoring and control of shipboard systems. Its products are designed to service the marine industry.
Product and Services
GEO Mobile: GEO Mobile would be able to deliver high-speed Internet access and voice services, two-way data transfer, email and text messaging services, as well as, remote vessel monitoring and control of shipboard systems to a vessel while in motion almost anywhere in the world.
GEO Mobile would combine a high-speed DVB-S outroute (that is Internet to terminal) with a spread spectrum inroute (that is terminal to Internet). The outroute would be supplied by the company and carried over leased transponder capacity on standard geosynchronous communications satellites.
To service its GEO Mobile platform the company would purchase space segment from companies who own high-earth orbiting satellites. It would negotiate service agreements with providers in order to meet its GEO Mobile market launch requirements. In addition, the company would work with the same satellite providers to establish service co-location relationships where the company would house its data management and communications network with in their teleport facilities. This type of network infrastructure would provide for redundant operations, security controls and emergency recovery in most any natural or man-made event. The companys network would also allow for global coverage with expansion capabilities to meet any growth requirement.
Marine Electronics and Satellite Communications products in the marine industry: The companys competitors include Raymarine plc, Furuno, Simrad, Lowrance Electronics, Inc. and Garmin, Ltd. Wireless communications providers operating in the marine industry include Globalstar, Iridium and Orbcomm.
Remote vessel management and monitoring products in the marine industry: The companys competitors include SeaKey, Skymate, SeaWave, GEOSAT Solutions and Beacon Wirelesses.
V-Sat Communications Services: V-Sat competitors in the marine space include: Inmarsat whose offerings include Inmarsat-B, Inmarsat-C, Mini-C, Mini-M, Fleet 33, 55 and 77; and KVH (in addition to marketing Inmarsats Fleet Broadband service).
Remote Knowledge, Inc. was founded in 1939.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REMOTE KNOWLEDGE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REMOTE KNOWLEDGE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REMOTE KNOWLEDGE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REMOTE KNOWLEDGE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REMOTE KNOWLEDGE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Remote Knowledge Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Remote Knowledge Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Remote Knowledge Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Remote Knowledge Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Remote Knowledge Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. REMOTE KNOWLEDGE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REMOTE KNOWLEDGE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REMOTE KNOWLEDGE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REMOTE KNOWLEDGE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REMOTE KNOWLEDGE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REMOTE KNOWLEDGE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Remote Knowledge Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Remote Knowledge Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Remote Knowledge Inc. Major Shareholders
Remote Knowledge Inc. History
Remote Knowledge Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Remote Knowledge Inc. Offices and Representations
Remote Knowledge Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Remote Knowledge Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Remote Knowledge Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Remote Knowledge Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Remote Knowledge Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Remote Knowledge Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Remote Knowledge Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Remote Knowledge Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Remote Knowledge Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Remote Knowledge Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Remote Knowledge Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Remote Knowledge Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?