- The report contains detailed information about RadiSys Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RadiSys Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RadiSys Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RadiSys Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RadiSys Corporation business.
About RadiSys Corporation
RadiSys Corporation provides application-ready software and hardware platforms for use in the communications, multi-media, military and aerospace (military/aerospace), and medical markets.
The company designs a range of products at different levels of integration application-ready platforms for communications networks, such as 10G and 40G ATCA platforms and carrier grade media servers (Media Servers) with significant software content; embedded subsystems and functional platforms using ATCA, COM Express and customer-specific proprietary platforms; compute, input/output (I/O), storage, inter-networking media processing and packet processing solutions; and software and firmware specific to the aforementioned hardware that includes intelligent platform management interface (IPMI) and hardware platform interface (HPI) for platform management. The company also makes all the necessary modifications to 3rd party software, including basic input output system (BIOS), embedded operating systems, protocol stacks and other requisite software, to provide a platform for its customers use.
The company has three primary product families, including Convedia Media Servers (CMS), ATCAPromentum, and CommercialProcelerant.
Convedia Media Servers
The companys line of IP media server products enables innovation and differentiation by providing reusable and highly scalable multimedia processing platforms for the VoIP and IMS telecommunication and enterprise markets. Its media server family of products consolidates the functions of traditional announcement servers, interactive voice response units, audio and video conference bridges, messaging platforms and speech platforms into a single, multi-service, open standards-compliant solution for network and enhanced services media processing. The companys media servers share identical control interfaces, media processing features and management capabilities.
Convedia CMS-9000 Media Server: The RadiSys CMS9000 media server provides a standardsbased Multimedia Resource Function (MRF) that can be shared across a range of IMS applications from multiple application suppliers.
Convedia CMS-3000 Media Server: The CMS-3000 media server consolidates the functions of traditional announcement and recording servers, audio and video conference bridges, interactive voice response units (IVR/VRU), messaging equipment and speech platforms onto a single purpose-built platform for delivering enhanced service in IP telephony data center.
Convedia Software Media Server: The Convedia Software Media Server extends RadiSys media processing technology into a software-only product, providing enterprise VoIP and IMS solution vendors with additional platform and deployment options. A single entry-level Convedia Software Media Server deployment can economically support a range of Enterprise VoIP applications, including IP PBX, IP Contact Centers, VoiceXML-based IVR, Unified Messaging, or voice/video enterprise-wide conferencing. Convedia Software Media Server can be deployed on Linux appliance or blade servers, as well as the RadiSys Promentum platform.
ATCA Product FamilyPromentum
The companys ATCA product family includes an integrated, application-ready platform as well as a set of modular building blocks all configurable for various applications.
Promentum SYS-6010: The RadiSys ATCA SYS-6010 is a 10 Gigabit Ethernet platform that integrates with a multitude of building blocks, such as 10G switch and control module; dual/multi-core compute modules; high density media resource modules; high throughput packet processing modules; and Advanced Mezzanine Card (AMC) carrier-based line card modules and a choice of AMCs.
Building Blocks: TEMs can design their own communications solutions using RadiSys range of building blocks in conjunction with the RadiSys SYS-6010 or with other ATCA hardware. These building blocks include carrier blades, chassis, disk modules, line cards, and processing and switch modules.
Platform Software: RadiSys and its ecosystem partners provide a complement of platform software, including operating systems, middleware, shelf management, and data path man
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RADISYS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RADISYS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RADISYS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RADISYS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RADISYS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RadiSys Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RadiSys Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RadiSys Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RadiSys Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RadiSys Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. RADISYS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RADISYS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RADISYS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RADISYS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RADISYS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RADISYS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RadiSys Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RadiSys Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RadiSys Corporation Major Shareholders
RadiSys Corporation History
RadiSys Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RadiSys Corporation Offices and Representations
RadiSys Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RadiSys Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RadiSys Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
RadiSys Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
RadiSys Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RadiSys Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RadiSys Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RadiSys Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
RadiSys Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
RadiSys Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RadiSys Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RadiSys Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?