- The report contains detailed information about QualMark Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for QualMark Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The QualMark Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes QualMark Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of QualMark Corp. business.
About QualMark Corp.
QualMark Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of proprietary equipment that expose product design and manufacturing-related defects. The company also supplies electrodynamic systems, components, and service to the worldwide vibration test equipment market.
The companys physical stress equipment supports improvements in the process of design verification testing (DVT) and environmental stress screening (ESS). Its equipment is used by manufacturers in a range of industries to perform stress testing on products, such as circuit boards, personal computers, monitors, flight navigation systems, cellular telephones, LAN/WAN equipment, and consumer electronics.
Products and Services
HALT/HASS BUSINESS SEGMENT
The company manufactures and markets its proprietary OVS (Omni-axial Vibration System) or Typhoon (Typhoon) equipment, as well as offers HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Test) and HASS (Highly Accelerated Stress Screen) test services. The company operates a network of direct and strategic agreement test centers, known as Accelerated Reliability Test Centers (ARTC), which provide HALT and HASS test and support services to industry. These services include accelerated reliability improvement test services (HALT and HASS) using its OVS physical stress equipment performed either in the ARTC test centers or at the customers site.
The Typhoon Combined Stress System:
The companys Typhoon Combined Stress Systems for HALT and HASS consists of two main subassemblies: the X-LF Vibration Assembly, which applies vibrational stresses, and the UltraRate Thermal Chamber Assembly, which applies thermal stresses and houses the vibration assembly.
The X-LF Vibration Assembly: The X-LF system is a multi-axis vibration system consisting of a table, actuators and attachment. The vibration table provides 6 degrees of freedom of motion that moves simultaneously in three linear axes and three angular rotations.
The UltraRate Thermal Chamber, which houses the X-LF Vibration Assembly, changes temperature at rates up to 60 degrees Centigrade per minute. The companys Typhoon Combined Stress Systems for HALT and HASS are available in six sizes, including a vibration only tabletop model (OVTT). In addition to these standard systems, the company has also designed and manufactured custom systems to meet customer requirements. Through this product spectrum, the company provides systems capable of meeting accelerated design ruggedization and production-screening requirement.
Typhoon-1.5 and Typhoon-2.0: The Typhoon-1.5/2.0 is the smallest version of the Typhoon product line. The Typhoon-1.5/2.0 is a portable, multi-axis vibration and high performance thermal chamber. Equipped with the same operating features of the larger Typhoon systems, including a PC controller, the Typhoon-1.5/2.0 is primarily used by manufacturers of small products (such as palm size circuit boards, modem cards for notebook computers, and disk drives) and usually in the product development (HALT) area.
Typhoon-2.5 and Typhoon-3.0: The Typhoon-2.5/3.0 is a mid-size system and is PC-controlled. Typical uses of the Typhoon-2.5/3.0 include mid-size product HALT applications (disk drives, small computers, power supplies, and monitors) and small volume HASS applications (multiple disk drives, multiple modem cards for notebook computers)
Typhoon-4.0: The Typhoon-4.0 is a standard PC-controlled system in the companys product line. The common application for the Typhoon-4.0 is large volume production screening (HASS) incorporated on a manufacturing line, which tests products, such as computers, monitors, and communications systems.
Typhoon-8.0: The Typhoon-8.0 is a specialized system in the companys product line. The common application for the Typhoon-8.0 is large volume production screening (HASS) incorporated on a manufacturing line, which tests oversized products, such as 100 inches flat screen televisions and appliances.
Omniaxial Vibration Table Top (OVTT): The OVTT (Omniaxial Vibration Table Top) system enables users to perform vibrational evaluations for field returns, spot audits and pre- and post- re
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUALMARK CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUALMARK CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUALMARK CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUALMARK CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUALMARK CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. QualMark Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of QualMark Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of QualMark Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. QualMark Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. QualMark Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUALMARK CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUALMARK CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUALMARK CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUALMARK CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUALMARK CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUALMARK CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
QualMark Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
QualMark Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
QualMark Corp. Major Shareholders
QualMark Corp. History
QualMark Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
QualMark Corp. Offices and Representations
QualMark Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
QualMark Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
QualMark Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
QualMark Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
QualMark Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
QualMark Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
QualMark Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
QualMark Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
QualMark Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
QualMark Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
QualMark Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
QualMark Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?