- The report contains detailed information about Powerwave Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Powerwave Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Powerwave Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Powerwave Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Powerwave Technologies Inc. business.
About Powerwave Technologies Inc.
Powerwave Technologies, Inc. supplies end-to-end wireless solutions for wireless communications networks. The companys business consists of the design, manufacture, marketing, and sale of products to improve coverage, capacity and data speed in wireless communications networks, including antennas, boosters, combiners, cabinets, shelters, filters, radio frequency power amplifiers, remote radio head transceivers, repeaters, tower-mounted amplifiers and advanced coverage solutions.
The company sells its products to both original equipment manufacturers, who incorporate its products into their proprietary base stations (which they then sell to wireless network operators), and directly to individual wireless network operators for deployment into their existing networks.
This product group includes base station antennas and tower-mounted amplifiers. The company offers a line of base station antennas which cover all major radio frequency bands, including cellular, PCS, 3G, and 4G bands. The companys products also support all major wireless transmission protocols. The companys base station antenna products include single, dual and triple-band solutions based on proprietary technology in various sizes. The company also offers remote-adjustable electrical tilt antennas which provide remote control and monitoring capabilities.
The company also manufactures a line of tower-mounted amplifiers which improve wireless network performance by filtering and amplifying as close as possible to the receiving antenna, thus significantly reducing signal loss and noise. The companys tower-mounted amplifier products cover all major wireless frequency ranges and transmission protocols.
Base Station Subsystems
This product group includes products that are installed into or around the base station of wireless networks and includes products such as boosters, combiners, filters, radio frequency power amplifiers, VersaFlex cabinets and radio transceivers. The company offers both single and multi-carrier radio frequency power amplifiers for use in all major global frequency bands, including cellular, PCS, 3G and 4G bands, supporting all major transmission protocols. Typical system applications include CDMA, CDMA 2000, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, and UMTS protocols with output power ranging from 10 to 180 Watts.
The company produces filters which can improve the signal transmission for both up and down link, as well as help to reduce out of band performance. The companys filters cover all major global frequency bands. Along with filters, the company provides radio frequency power combiners which allow for the connecting of multiple radio frequency power signals.
The company also provides a range of integrated radio solutions. These integrated radio solutions offer alternative approaches to providing base station solutions. One product offering is the digital remote radio head transceiver, which provides operators the ability to partition the radio transceiver, power amplifier and duplexer in a remote chassis, which can then be co-located near the antenna to minimize signal loss over the traditional antenna path.
This product group consists primarily of distributed antenna systems, repeaters, and advanced coverage solutions. The companys distributed antenna systems solutions provide the equipment to co-locate multiple wireless operators on multiple frequency bands with in a single location, while allowing each operator to maintain full control over parameters critical to its networks performance. The companys systems are available in a frequency range from 700 MHz to 2600 MHz, support all major transmission protocols, and have features and functions that allow network operators to remotely monitor and adjust these systems.
The company sells its products to customers worldwide, including various wireless original equipment manufacturers, such as Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Huawei, Motorola, Nokia Siemens and Samsung. The company also sells its products to operators of wireless networks, such as AT&T, Bouygues, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and Vodafone.
The companys competitors include ADC Telecommunications, Inc., CommScope, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc., Japan Radio Co., Ltd., Kathrein-Werke KG, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation and Radio Frequency Systems. It also competes with Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Huawei, Motorola, Nokia Siemens, and Samsung.
Powerwave Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1985. The company was formerly known as Milcom International, Inc. an changed its name to Powerwave Technologies, Inc. in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. POWERWAVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. POWERWAVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. POWERWAVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. POWERWAVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. POWERWAVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Powerwave Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Powerwave Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Powerwave Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Powerwave Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Powerwave Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. POWERWAVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. POWERWAVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. POWERWAVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. POWERWAVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. POWERWAVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. POWERWAVE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Powerwave Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Powerwave Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Powerwave Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Powerwave Technologies Inc. History
Powerwave Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Powerwave Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Powerwave Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Powerwave Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Powerwave Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Powerwave Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Powerwave Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Powerwave Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Powerwave Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Powerwave Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Powerwave Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Powerwave Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Powerwave Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Powerwave Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?