- The report contains detailed information about Plexus Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Plexus Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Plexus Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Plexus Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Plexus Corp. business.
About Plexus Corp.
Plexus Corp. operates in the electronic manufacturing services (EMS) industry. The company provides product realization services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and other technology companies in the wireline/networking, wireless infrastructure, medical, industrial/commercial, and defense/security/aerospace market sectors.
The company provides product design, manufacturing, and testing services to its customers with a focus on the mid-to-lower-volume, higher-mix segment of the EMS market. It offers its customers the ability to outsource various phases of product realization, including product specifications; development, design, and design validation; regulatory compliance support; prototyping and new product introduction; manufacturing test equipment development; materials sourcing, procurement, and supply-chain management; product assembly/manufacturing, configuration, and test; and order fulfillment, logistics, and service/repair.
Product development and design: The company provides conceptual design and value-engineering services. These product design services include project management, feasibility studies, product conceptualization, specification development for product features and functionality, circuit design (including digital, microprocessor, power, analog, radio frequency (RF), optical, and micro-electronics), field programmable gate array design (FPGA), printed circuit board layout, embedded software design, mechanical design (including thermal analysis, fluidics, robotics, plastic components, sheet metal enclosures, and castings), development of test specifications, and product validation testing. It invests in the latest design automation tools and technology. The company also provides value-engineering services for its customers that extend the life cycles of their products. These value-added services include engineering change-order management, cost reduction redesign, component obsolescence management, product feature expansion, test enhancement, and component re-sourcing.
Prototyping and new product introduction services: The company provides assembly of prototype products within its operating sites. It supplements its prototype assembly services with other value-added services, including materials management, analysis of the manufacturability and testability of a design, test implementation, and pilot production runs leading to volume production.
Test equipment development: The companys internal development of this test equipment allows it to rapidly specify, implement, maintain, and enhance test solutions that test printed circuit assemblies, subassemblies, system assemblies, and finished products. It also develops specialized equipment that allows it to environmentally stress-test products during functional testing to assure reliability.
Material sourcing and procurement: The company provides contract manufacturing services on either a turnkey basis, which means it sources and procures the materials required for product assembly, or on a consignment basis, which means the customer supplies the materials necessary for product assembly. Turnkey services include materials procurement and warehousing in addition to manufacturing.
Agile manufacturing services: The company has the manufacturing services knowledge required to assemble electronic products that utilize multiple printed circuit boards and subassemblies. It provides a range of assembly services to its customers; these products typically fall into one of the following categories in its assembly spectrum: printed circuit board (PCB) assembly; basic assembly a sub-assembly that includes PCBs and other components; system integration a finished product or sub-system assembly that includes complex components, such as PCBs, basic assemblies, custom engineered components, displays, optics, metering, and measurement or thermal management; and mechatronic integration complex system integration that combines electronic controls with mechanical systems and processes, such as motion control, robotics, drive systems, fluidics, hydraulics, or pneumatics.
Fulfillment and logistic services: The company provides fulfillment and logistic services to its customers. Direct Order Fulfillment (DOF) entails receiving orders from its customers that provide the final specifications required by the end-customer. It then Build to Order (BTO) and Configure to Order (CTO) and deliver the product directly to the end-customer. The DOF process relies on enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems integrated with those of its customers to manage the overall supply chain from parts procurement through manufacturing and logistics.
After-market support: The company provides service support for manufactured products requiring repair and/or upgrades, which may or may not be under a customers warranty. In support of certain customers, it provides these services for some products which it did not originally manufacture. It provides in and out bound logistics required to support fulfillment and service.
Customers and Markets
The company provides services to various customers, ranging from multinational companies to smaller emerging technology companies. In 2010, the company served approximately 130 customers. Its major customer is Juniper Networks, Inc. It has operations in the United States, Asia, Mexico, and Europe.
Plexus Corp. was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PLEXUS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PLEXUS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PLEXUS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PLEXUS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PLEXUS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Plexus Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Plexus Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Plexus Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Plexus Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Plexus Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PLEXUS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PLEXUS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PLEXUS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PLEXUS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PLEXUS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PLEXUS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Plexus Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Plexus Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Plexus Corp. Major Shareholders
Plexus Corp. History
Plexus Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Plexus Corp. Offices and Representations
Plexus Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Plexus Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Plexus Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Plexus Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Plexus Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Plexus Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Plexus Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Plexus Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Plexus Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Plexus Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Plexus Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Plexus Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?