- The report contains detailed information about Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. business.
About Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd.
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Limited engages in the manufacture, distribution, and support of information communication technology hardware, software, and infrastructure products. It offers access control products, such as biometrics, proximity, time and attendance, and voice recorders; binoculars; calculators; closed-circuit televisions and its related products; components comprising add on cards, cases, display adapters, fans and cooling components, hard drives, memory products, motherboards, optical drives, power supplies, processors, sound cards, and VOIP products; and consumables, such as cartridges, ink, large format printers, optical products, paper and cartridge combo products, photo paper, ribbons, and toners. The company also provides desktop computers; enterprise mobility products, such as mobile computers, printers, and scanners; enterprise storage products, such as autoloaders/libraries, CD/DVD duplicators, tape drives, and tape media products; flash media products; home theater systems; and multimedia products. In addition, it offers networking and communication products consisting of antennas, bluetooth, cards and cables, firewalls, Internet cameras, KVM switches, modems, print servers, routers, switches, USB hubs, video splitters, VOIP, and wireless products; notebooks; peripherals and accessories; photography products; point of sale products and bar-coding products; and servers. Further, the company provides software products related to applications, operating systems, security/virus protection, and servers. Additionally, it involves in the distribution of software; copper, fibre, wireless, and related network hardware and infrastructure; and office automation and other products, as well as in the management of networking infrastructure and audio-visual projects. The company operates in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Mauritius, and Zambia. Pinnacle Technology Holdings Limited was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Midrand, South Africa.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PINNACLE TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. History
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?