- The report contains detailed information about Phoenix Gold International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Phoenix Gold International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Phoenix Gold International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Phoenix Gold International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Phoenix Gold International, Inc. business.
About Phoenix Gold International, Inc.
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. (the Company) is an Oregon corporation founded in 1991. The Company designs, manufactures, markets and sells innovative, high quality and high performance electronics, accessories and speakers for the audio market. The Company sells its products under the brand names Phoenix Gold®, Carver ProfessionalÔ and AudioSource®. The Companys products are used in car audio, professional sound and home audio/theater applications. The Company manufactures certain electronics and accessories at its facility in Portland, Oregon.
The Company has three product lines: electronics, accessories and speakers.
The Companys amplifiers, signal processors and other electronics are designed to deliver sonic excellence, system flexibility and reliable performance.
The Company sells a total of 23 car audio amplifiers in the Titanium, Tantrum and Octane-R series. The Company sells a total of 20 Carver Professional amplifiers for professional sound applications in the ZR, PM, PT, CV and PXm series. The Company sells a total of six AudioSource amplifiers for home audio/theater use in a modular series and separates series.
The Company sells a total of 17 car audio signal processors including equalizers, line drivers, and active and passive crossovers. Signal processors, which are sold both as upgrade components and as parts of complete systems, are used to increase the flexibility and performance of audio systems. Retail prices of car audio signal processors. The Company sells a total of six AudioSource home audio signal processors, including preamplifiers and equalizers.
The Company manufacturers and distributes innovative, high quality accessories. The Company sells over 1,000 accessories, many of which are manufactured to the Companys design specifications, for use primarily in car audio aftermarket applications. Car audio accessories include audio cables, speaker and power cables, connectors, clamps, adapters, capacitors, fuseblocks, distribution blocks, carpet and textiles. The Companys accessories for use in custom audio/video and home audio/theater applications include crossovers, attenuators, transformers, speaker selectors, audio and video cables, connectors, wall plates and volume controls. The Company manufactures Smart Audio Management panels for the custom home audio/video market that provide for speaker distribution and impedance matching.
The Company offers a total of 35 car audio speakers in the Titanium, Tantrum-X and Octane-R series, including tweeters, midranges, subwoofers, coaxials and component systems. The Titanium subwoofer series features reproduction of tight, accurate bass in a small enclosure. The Tantrum-X series, features exceptional musicality, excursion and versatility at lower price points. The Octane-R series, is the Companys lowest price point speaker line. The Company sells a total of 16 home audio/theater speakers under the brand name of Phoenix Gold. The Company also sells a total of 16 AudioSource home audio/theater speakers.
Sales, Marketing and Distribution
The Company sells its products principally in the United States, Canada, Central and South America, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand. In the United States, the Company sells its car audio, professional sound and home audio products through independent sales representatives, distributors, audio and specialty dealers and mass merchandisers. As a result of the AudioSource acquisition, the Company gained an entrée to, and has sold home audio/theater products directly to, retailers such as Sears, Roebuck and Co., Best Buy Co., Inc. and Costco Wholesale Corporation. The Company sells its products internationally through distributors serving over 40 countries.
The Companys principal car audio electronics competitors include JL Audio, Inc. (JL Audio), Lightning Audio, Inc. (Lightning), a subsidiary of Rockford Corporation (Rockford), MTX Corporation (MTX), Rockford Fosgate, a division of Rockford, and Stillwater Design and Audio, Inc. (Stillwater). The Companys principal accessories competitors include Esoteric Audio USA Group of Companies, a subsidiary of MTX, Lightning, Monster Cable Products, Inc. (Monster Cable), Stinger Electronics (Stinger), a subsidiary of AAMP of Florida, Inc. (AAMP of America), and Rockford. The Companys principal professional sound competitors include Crest Audio, Inc., Crown International, Inc., a subsidiary of Harman International Industries, Inc., and QSC Audio Products, Inc. The Companys principal car audio speaker competitors include Boston Acoustics, Inc., JL Audio, Lightning, MB Quart Electronics USA, Inc., a subsidiary of Rockford, MTX, Rockford and Stillwater. The Companys principal home audio competitors include KLH Audio Systems, Monster Cable and Stinger.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PHOENIX GOLD INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PHOENIX GOLD INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PHOENIX GOLD INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PHOENIX GOLD INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PHOENIX GOLD INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Phoenix Gold International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Phoenix Gold International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PHOENIX GOLD INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PHOENIX GOLD INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PHOENIX GOLD INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PHOENIX GOLD INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PHOENIX GOLD INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PHOENIX GOLD INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. History
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Phoenix Gold International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?